Michigan hackers, check in here

Word has it they have an island green also...
Hope nobody has to hit it with a 30 MPH wind!

No worries! Center of the green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I'm going to try and set up a sim session in Ann Arbor area in between Christmas and New Years, anyone interested?

Hey guys I'm going to try and set up a sim session in Ann Arbor area in between Christmas and New Years, anyone interested?

Interested. Just depends on day and time.

Interested. Just depends on day and time.

Well I'm off for 2 weeks so I'm free whenever, I suppose once we get a few more replies we can see when works best for everyone.

Well I'm off for 2 weeks so I'm free whenever, I suppose once we get a few more replies we can see when works best for everyone.

Hopefully some #RegionalRivalry hopefuls will look into attending. I know if the captain can, he'd love to get to know some guys.

Hopefully some #RegionalRivalry hopefuls will look into attending. I know if the captain can, he'd love to get to know some guys.

I hope so. I'd like to meet some of the hopefuls. I haven't met anyone outside the normal bunch of Michigan THPers and it looks like we have a few new faces.

Quoting so it doesn't get lost.
I hope so. I'd like to meet some of the hopefuls. I haven't met anyone outside the normal bunch of Michigan THPers and it looks like we have a few new faces.

Same. Hopefully they see above.

Interested, I'm off between that time as well. Would like to meet a few more of you.

I used up all my vacation being sick. But maybe I can sneak away depends on the timing.

Looks like it will be 53° and sunny on Christmas Eve. Yep I'm going to go play golf.

Looks like it will be 53° and sunny on Christmas Eve. Yep I'm going to go play golf.

I would but I'm pretty sure my wife would kill me being I be home until the 22 and I haven't been home since Halloween.

Supposed to be really warm on Wednesday, but rain. Hopefully the rain part will change and I will definitely play somewhere. Just booked a trip to Streamsong at the end of January. Need to keep the game in decent shape before then.

Have any of you guys used the simulator at Swingtek in Troy? Any good? Thinking that might be a good spot for some winter practice when Carls gets too cold.

I'm still planning on getting out on Christmas eve.

Have any of you guys used the simulator at Swingtek in Troy? Any good? Thinking that might be a good spot for some winter practice when Carls gets too cold.

We have previously played a ton at Swingtek in Troy. Great facility. Indoor bunker, nice indoor range and mats, simulators are pretty solid, and the putting room is HUGE!

Swingtek was decent, tpluff, Michigan Slice and myself met there once last year. One of their simulators was better than the other IIRC.

I have played at SwingTek and agree its pretty cool. 2 simulators...

I would definitely be interested in meeting up and playing as well. Keep me in the loop!

Long time GEA And GolfWrx member always on the lookout for another venue to gather knowledge.
I might be one of the oldest members here at 66 yrs but I do play three times a week and still manage to carry my weight around the course. I used to play in a lot of sanctioned events but now its mostly my weekly Scramble and Skins games.
My home course is The Orchards Golf Club in Washington twp.
Look forward to sharing knowledge with you guys.
Regards
Mike

I was thinking of setting something up for the Tee Box in Ann Arbor, Troy is about an extra 30 minutes each way for me.

Long time GEA And GolfWrx member always on the lookout for another venue to gather knowledge.
I might be one of the oldest members here at 66 yrs but I do play three times a week and still manage to carry my weight around the course. I used to play in a lot of sanctioned events but now its mostly my weekly Scramble and Skins games.
Regards
Mike

Welcome! I LOVE The Orchards. That is one of my favorite places to play!

Regards
Mike
Welcome to THP! Hopefully we can meet up and play a round.

We have previously played a ton at Swingtek in Troy. Great facility. Indoor bunker, nice indoor range and mats, simulators are pretty solid, and the putting room is HUGE!

Thanks, I'm definitely gonna check it out. Website shows that it might be closed on weekends though. Hope that is not the case. Would be pretty lame.

I was thinking of setting something up for the Tee Box in Ann Arbor, Troy is about an extra 30 minutes each way for me.

Troy is closer for me... lol

Thanks, I'm definitely gonna check it out. Website shows that it might be closed on weekends though. Hope that is not the case. Would be pretty lame.

We played on weekends last year, hopefully being closed on weekends isn't a new policy!

Troy is closer for me... lol

If you are in, we can do Troy. I don't really know the place but if someone sets it up I'll be there.

Back