Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a nice little collection started myself
9bccd7b19a4fcb0dd0a2518052144df1.jpg

Can't forget this one... too bad it doesn't fit my 7s
c4d5c68d141052ec3ba05733f930da0d.jpg

Indubitably!

Really? I use one on my 777.
Well I'll be damned! Last time I tried was on the 2ball and the mystery milled (bigger head). It DOES fit the smaller 7s like 777 and milled collection! Yes!

Well I'll be damned! Last time I tried was on the 2ball and the mystery milled (bigger head). It DOES fit the smaller 7s like 777 and milled collection! Yes!
Does it fit on the Works Tank Cruiser 7?

Yep, it's why I love the smaller 7s!
Does it fit on the Works Tank Cruiser 7?
Think the cruiser is the large 7 design.

More stance socks. Now up to 6 pairs in 5 weeks. Got today's 3 X $6.99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traded for an rxi and rx1 tour

I've got a nice little collection started myself
9bccd7b19a4fcb0dd0a2518052144df1.jpg

You ever come across the Jason Voorhees hockey mask one? That's what I want haha.

You ever come across the Jason Voorhees hockey mask one? That's what I want haha.

I believe MikeG is looking for that one too. Even the guys at Callaway mentioned how they haven't seen one in a long time

Round in Tampa at WentWorth GC. 44degrees this morning up that way. It was brutal

Round in Tampa at WentWorth GC. 44degrees this morning up that way. It was brutal

The high was 31 in Ohio today. Wind chill of 24 lol

I believe MikeG is looking for that one too. Even the guys at Callaway mentioned how they haven't seen one in a long time

They probably didn't make very many at all.

I'll just say good luck

Haha yeah I know it's not going to happen. It's the only one I'd drop some serious coin for.

Bought a pretty cool Titleist winter benie hat to keep me warm during this Michigan winter!

It was a surprising day. I am not a short player by any means but was curious to see what I got fit into. I went to Robin Nigros because they fit you outdoors and my teacher works there so he was making sure my swing was where we wanted it to be. First they had me hit my driver for a baseline. Come to find out I have a -3.5 AOA so i deloft the club a lot
So first up was the M1. We tried about a dozen different combos and couldn't get any better numbers than what I have now. Next up was the 915D2. He put a low kick shaft in it and 12* loft. I was killing this combo average cary was 15yrds farther than my 913. Next was the GBB. He had me try a low kick shaft with a 13.5 dgree head. Average carry was 19 yrds farther then my current. I had a hard time ordering a 13.5 for 450.00 but I did. I was talked to my teacher he said if my swing wasn't very repeatable then he wouldnt have me do it. But my swing is repeatable. If it fits it fits. Crazy experience to say the least.
Awesome! Now get to work on those Apex irons! hehe

Too bad you won't have it for tomorrow. When should it come in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back