Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Anything golf related. Just give $$$$

Any Loudmouth apparel

index_03_03.png
That's just gross

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Uroclub has to be the worst. Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those brush-top tees, or any tee that claims to add distance.

Also, an ugly golf towel that has a joke or phrase that supposed to be funny, but isn't.

Jack

The John Daly Autobiography...

A golfer is usually very specific about their wants do not buy something similar and think they are going to be very happy about it. Random ball markers that have nothing to do with the persons interest.

pinnacle golf balls

Those blue sunglasses that are supposed to help ring your ball in the grass.

And I'm probably alone on this one, but in no way do I want anything sports fan related accessories on my bag. I love being a Mets fan, but I love being a Mets fan OFF the course. No headcovers, balls, or towels please.

Hammer X.

Yeah I saw this a few months ago. Bad idea. Who thought people would actually use it? I get it for gag gift and making money. But as a serious product I don't get it.

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

Those 1" tall chunks of metal called ball markers...

A pull cart . I got one a few Christmas a go and is a sign of a true hacker

I was trying to be thankful when opening , but deep down I was appalled

Yeah I saw this a few months ago. Bad idea. Who thought people would actually use it? I get it for gag gift and making money. But as a serious product I don't get it.

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

I would seriously seriously try this. I have a very weak bladder

What's wrong with a pull cart?

Hahaha. The push/pull cart technology advances are one of the best things to happen for golfers.

My push cart is one of the best pieces of equipment I own. I'd be thrilled if I received an updated model as a present.

Sorry But when I see pull carts waiting on the first tee in my area . I know it will be a very very very long long day

Just a personal preference, but the day I use a pull cart is the day I give up the game. Either I ride or tote it

Sorry But when I see pull carts waiting on the first tee in my area . I know it will be a very very very long long day

Just a personal preference, but the day I use a pull cart is the day I give up the game. Either I ride or tote it

LOL. How push/pull carts is any slower than "toting it" is news to me.

Back