Right handed 47° is my 14th club. My 15th would be a 3h.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

If I could add another club, it would be another wedge (60*). Of course, I'd have learn to hit the dang thing first. But, the thought is, another scoring club would be an advantage.

Your 15th Club

I would put my 4i back in the bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heavenwood. Keep the 4i and the 5w but grab the Heavenwood for tee shots, and long shots out of the rough.

What's this 15th club you speak of? I routinely have extra clubs in my bag to try out, but if I had to actually choose, I'd maybe say a 5 or 7w. I think another wedge would make me try shots I don't exactly have.

Left handed 5 iron, something that I can punch with and still get good distance without a full swing.

My thought too. I think the 4i may go back into the bag and pull the hybrid next season. But if I could have both, that will be great.
I would put my 4i back in the bag

I think i would put a Fwy wood I can hit well and get me about 230-240yds.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I very high lofted wedge, i.e. 62*-64*

Another 7i to help with my gaps :alien:

Probably another putter. To be able to make a change mid round if Im not making anything.

I think I have all my yardage gaps covered as much as they can be.

Ball retriever or fishing pole.
I have enough trouble figuring out 14 clubs

I think I would add a second driver.
Higher lofted, higher spin and a tad shorter.

I don't think I would add one. Im pretty set. If you twisted my arm I guess it would be a higher lofted wedge, that I probably wouldn't use too much.

Probably another putter. To be able to make a change mid round if Im not making anything.

I think I have all my yardage gaps covered as much as they can be.

I've done this when just testing out putters. It doesn't work...

A few people have mentioned second drivers. I didn't even think of that - a longer/lower spin "bomber" driver and a shorter/more controlled driver could be fun.

I'm feeling good now about my putter but a few months ago I would have said a second putter, some days you just need something different and since you need it every hole I figure it could make the biggest impact

I already have that in the bag. I use it on Par 5s.

I'm feeling good now about my putter but a few months ago I would have said a second putter, some days you just need something different and since you need it every hole I figure it could make the biggest impact

Thats a good one too Harv.

In all honesty i would add a set sand wedge for full shots. I dont do well with normal wedges on full swings, not nearly as well as i do with the set gap wedge

I did carry two drivers for part of one year about three years ago. One set to max draw and at 12 degree loft for when I absolutley wanted to try and hit a draw off the tee. The other my standard 10.5 neutral which usually was a natural fade.

After hittimg more snap hooks due to trying to draw it, I went back to one.

I would probably add a 5 wood or a heaven wood.

Would have to be a 64*. I don't see a need for it but I have everything else covered well in my mind.

I like the idea of a second shorter driver, something that is a true fairway finder.

In all honesty i would add a set sand wedge for full shots. I dont do well with normal wedges on full swings, not nearly as well as i do with the set gap wedge

I like this idea too I have never hit a set sand wedge but I love our set 'A'stonishing wedge, so maybe I would like a set Sand wedge for certain things.

Mini Driver for another option off the tee.

Back