THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Wow, really excited for this. True Memphis BBQ would be a real treat. JB wasn't kidding my mind is effing blown right now.

Excited for a New Englander to get the MVP experience!

Mmm BBQ and a THP tour van road trip?! I'm all in for this

Makes me wish I could be a snowbird and just go south and golf until June without 4 layers of clothes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes me wish I could be a snowbird and just go south and golf until June without 4 layers of clothes!

True story. MikeDean441 calls them winterbirds. :D

True story. MikeDean441 calls them winterbirds. :D

441 is also rooting for NY/NJ (shows you what he knows)

I still like guy despite these obvious faults.

Even though I am more of the quieter ones in this thread, I am excited by this and hope to be picked.

441 is also rooting for NY/NJ (shows you what he knows)

I still like guy despite these obvious faults.

Mikes a good guy and hoping he doesn't get any more tags but this isn one of the things Mike has going for him. He gets my vote with this one. :alien: :D

Mikes a good guy and hoping he doesn't get any more tags but this isn one of the things Mike has going for him. He gets my vote with this one. :alien: :D

I'll be looking forward to the event where you're matched up against him and i'll just quote this post for you.

#TeamNE #Rideordie #havegamewilltravel

I am so excited for this event. This is going to be a ton of fun.

Step 1) get on team

Step 2) trick people into calling me MVP

Step 3) eat all the bbq in memphis and enjoy the VIP treatment from THP and True Temper. Also trying to find a way for my team to enjoy that with me.

MAJOR REGIONAL RIVALRY ANNOUNCEMENT COMING LATER TODAY

Yes, this will impact all THP Regional Rivalry Events and let's just say WILL BLOW ****ING MINDS!

So fired up for this!

True Temper is tweeting about it, give them a shout if you get a chance and tell them your thoughts on the prize

Checking this out right now

Awesome. Simply awesome!

I'll be looking forward to the event where you're matched up against him and i'll just quote this post for you.

I'm down for a little action against the swag master

Everyone knows where to find me

In ddec's corner?

#TeamNESwagisthebestSwag

#i'dchutttowinregionalrivalry

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole True Temper MVP trip thing that is just freaking incredible.

Look at those captains. Didn't see those get announced. Someone pulled a fast one on me! Great selections!

In ddec's corner?

#TeamNESwagisthebestSwag

#i'dchutttowinregionalrivalry

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole True Temper MVP trip thing that is just freaking incredible.

an apostrophe in a hashtag? You are embarrassing yourself. That's grounds for automatic DQ. But don't worry, I like you. I shall talk to your captain and make sure you are still in his plans for the squad. Otherwise you might be going the Steve Sticker route.

an apostrophe in a hashtag? You are embarrassing yourself. That's grounds for automatic DQ. But don't worry, I like you. I shall talk to your captain and make sure you are still in his plans for the squad. Otherwise you might be going the Steve Sticker route.

I am a savage...

I know where you are...I see you. #nomoreHOFtags. See you in July :alien:

New Englanders whatcha gonna do with them. #itsanRnotah

I cannot wait for this event. Might just show up to heckle NE even if I don't make the team.

I cannot wait for this event. Might just show up to heckle NE even if I don't make the team.
I wass thinking about it to, or at least sit show up for the practice rounds

Only thing left is the announcement for the course.

In all your excitement for this don't forget your clothes at home... Again

Back