Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite small in the scheme of things, but I am NOT currently traveling for work, but I AM still working my travel schedule....so every Monday off from now until somebody​ notices. I'm guessing...March....2017.

Quite small in the scheme of things, but I am NOT currently traveling for work, but I AM still working my travel schedule....so every Monday off from now until somebody​ notices. I'm guessing...March....2017.

well if that's the case, weather permitting, golf on Monday?

Got out and played 9 holes today in Illinois in December! Shot a 39 and was super happy with the new 18* Apex UT and Odyssey 2-Ball Fang. Then when I got home I went downstairs and saw this beauty
80a1ca5f1b3a31ef6367d1f82c38369b.jpg
I was immediately bombarded with memories of this amazing weekend @ Cog Hill with the Zoo Crew and awesome THPers. What a great year 2015 has been and looking forward to what 2016 brings for Pringles!

What a tremendous looking trophy Mr. Gillmore.

well if that's the case, weather permitting, golf on Monday?
I was looking at the weather today, and we may need an Ark by Monday. That aside...we're not far from making this post Christmas round a thing.

No doubt. I am sure there is tons more I don't know about yet, but what I have seen.. Wow

Ill let you in on a secret

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Keep your eyes peeled for Grandura Shafts this year...I have a sneaking suspicion something cool is coming there too.

Love it. Grandura was a hot topic last year. Well one of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ys, I clicked them all! :alien: Proud of it too! :arrogant:

JM

Well played!

While my Morgan Cup trophy is something special. And so is my invi trophy as well. This one just blows them out of the water. It's sharp!

Glad I checked all the spoilers. Grandura shafts for 2016...just another awesome part of 2016.

2016 THP will be off the chain and I get excited even more about what's coming.

This week is gong to be great. I had enough vacation left over so I decided to take the week off and spend time with these two monkeys.
eRTPCDXlHUQoU_RQu_oijke2ipWyqzvTIAayGkB3PvlFC8of0Z7bHK9cgQs0LdFdkInC=w2881-h5118-no

Watching Steve Harvey fubar last night made me happy.What a despicable human being.

I was looking at the weather today, and we may need an Ark by Monday. That aside...we're not far from making this post Christmas round a thing.

that would be fun, can I join you guys?

Stopped watching after 2:30 into it. Man speaks his mind.

Stopped watching after 2:30 into it. Man speaks his mind.

Certainly and he has every right to. It's also my right to abhor his existence based on his views :)

No doubt. I'm just glad him eating bacon wasn't involved with your outcome. :D

Hahaah. No I have come to realize the bacon jokes are just going to be something I have to live with.

I have no reason to like him. But just a question. Isn't he a comedian. Could it be this is all just his bit. Not that I found any of it humorous in any way. But it looked like he might have been on shows that were expecting his act.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I have no reason to like him. But just a question. Isn't he a comedian. Could it be this is all just his bit. Not that I found any of it humorous in any way. But it looked like he might have been on shows that were expecting his act.

Boy I don't know if that's an act. If that's an act he needs a new manager. Oof. Never really cared about Steve Harvey and this doesn't change it, although I'm even less likely to watch now.

Boy I don't know if that's an act. If that's an act he needs a new manager. Oof. Never really cared about Steve Harvey and this doesn't change it, although I'm even less likely to watch now.

Agreed on all accounts. Not knowing his humor style. It seemed to me he was trying to be funny but not in the normal stand up way. I don't know. But either way. #EpicFail

I guess God intervened on the world's behalf so Steve Harvey will never get another job in Hollywood after last night's gaff...

Here's hoping.

that would be fun, can I join you guys?
You're more than welcome, but you know how Dean and I operate in making plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back