What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a nice little collection started myself
9bccd7b19a4fcb0dd0a2518052144df1.jpg

I'm still bitter you got that drain cover

I believe MikeG is looking for that one too. Even the guys at Callaway mentioned how they haven't seen one in a long time

It's a rare one for sure and I'm actively hunting it

I'll just say good luck

If I find it, you get first dibs

Fitting fee at Modern Golf!

And some range balls.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yesterday exchanged two dozen Bridgestone Extra Soft for a dozen of the new Taylor Made Tour Preferred balls and today received a Yes! Callie putter in exchange for a Bushnell Neo Ghost rangefinder.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I went to EW and got fitted for a set of AP1 716's, 915d2, 816H1, 915F, and 2 SM5 wedges (52 and 56). Also got the Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag and to finish it off a Ping Scottsdale Craz-E putter! It was an awesome experience. Great people at EW Kenner, La. Merry Christmas, Tim

Bought a APEX 3 Hybrid for a great price with the stock KK Stiff shaft. If it works out, I may get the 2 also and put the GBB 5 wood in the MP

d4863f7aa55c14effa6395f303e83d99.jpg

Brought home a new set of Titleist AP1 irons yesterday. This is the first club replacement since my bag was stolen last month. If they play as well as they look I will be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to EW and got fitted for a set of AP1 716's, 915d2, 816H1, 915F, and 2 SM5 wedges (52 and 56). Also got the Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag and to finish it off a Ping Scottsdale Craz-E putter! It was an awesome experience. Great people at EW Kenner, La. Merry Christmas, Tim

That is quite a haul sir. You must have been on Santa's good list!

A round of golf.

I'm a zip-up hoodie junkie, and since this is Linksoul, it counts as "golf stuff" even though I doubt it ever sees the golf course.

65d01a086431b625adcc99d9753d0681.jpg

I'm a zip-up hoodie junkie, and since this is Linksoul, it counts as "golf stuff" even though I doubt it ever sees the golf course.

65d01a086431b625adcc99d9753d0681.jpg

Looks good buddy. I'm wearing the grey full zip hoodie from Callaway Collection today.

Looks good buddy. I'm wearing the grey full zip hoodie from Callaway Collection today.
I wear that constantly. It's sooooo soft.

Kentwool. Three pairs of undies and two pairs of socks.

2 SS2r grips.

A SeeMore Sink putter grip SQD-11 in orange/yellow.

going a little crazy here at the end of the year. not all today, but in less than the past week:

- aldila dvs for a new (to me) bridgestone j815 driver head
- diamana kai'li for the j815
- fubuki zt 60 for the j815
- lamkin utx red grips for driver down through weak pw
- bridgestone j15 3h with stock fubuki z hybo shaft
- ust irod 85 hybo shaft in stiff flex to replace my tour blue 85 r flex
- iomic new classic putter grip

i (think) i'm finished for 2015...

This little ole thing as a final Christmas present from my wife

odyssey-metal-x-milled-6-putter-right-handed-new

not a bad looking gift right there

Nike TW 15 shoes. Thank you Golfsmith for doing 30% off of clearance shoes, made the price of those shoes almost half off of what the original price was.

Some custom vokey forged wedges. 50* and 54*. Also got the irons tweaked 1 degree strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back