Contest Winners Thread

Too busy running in Central Park.

There needs to be an app made that allows you to sign up for contests on facebook and twitter while running.

get on that

I won an awesome Puma TitanTour polo shirt of Pete from PGAPappas on twitter. Ive read about them on the Puma site and they sound great and comfortable.

So, I just won a MD3 wedge from the PGA Tour Network Katrek and McGinnis show. Sweet!!!

Hes en fuego

So, I just won a MD3 wedge from the PGA Tour Network Katrek and McGinnis show. Sweet!!!

Starting to think your Tapping the lines to Sirius XM...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starting to think your Tapping the lines to Sirius XM...

Are we sure he is even working anymore. How could with all the time he spends entering and winning contests.

Are we sure he is even working anymore. How could with all the time he spends entering and winning contests.
I schedule my work around my contest entries. Priorities must be maintained!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nice. Is there anything you enter but dont win haha.

Too much time wasted when I could be spending time with family, golfing, running, or THPing.

Nice win for the Lamkin putter grip on Instagram today!!

Contest Winners Thread

Nice win for the Lamkin putter grip on Instagram today!!

I did see that one. #ProLamkin

Won but never contacted

Won but never contacted

I won a dozen of the not yet released Bridgestone golfs balls from the PGA Tour Network show Katrek and McGinnis. Total fluke in winning them.

They bill these balls as having reduced spin of the tee, but better spin around the green so I am really looking forward to seeing if that is the case.

I was a winner also - they got my email but never contacted me. I sent an email to kmontap with no response.
Luckily, the next morning I won a dozen ProV1x from Matt Adam's show and received them yesterday!

I was a winner also - they got my email but never contacted me. I sent an email to kmontap with no response.
Luckily, the next morning I won a dozen ProV1x from Matt Adam's show and received them yesterday!

I just got the email from Bridgestone today so hopefully they will get with you today as well.

I got a dozen Brigestone from Hudson Swafford on Twitter.

I also won 2 dozen Maxfli golf ball from there 12days Contest.

Just won a dozen Duo Spin from Pete Pappas on Twitter. I'm excited, I really liked playing it earlier this year!!

I am almost embarrassed to post that I won something again, but I won a Wilson FOR Tour M3 hybrid from Pete Pappas.

This guy...

That's insane. Congrats Matt!

Back