The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backing made I'm a 441 supporter. Let's go out and win that cup!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I approve this message
I've had two fantastic trips to True Blue/Caledonia with THP, and each time returned with a HOF tag. Just sayin'.......... I do love those two courses and would love to help Team 441 teach that hashtag guy and his team a little humility. :alien:
Methinks u would make a really good partner for most in this one buddy.
Fairwayshit4days

Methinks u would make a really good partner for most in this one buddy.
Fairwayshit4days

You might want to hyphenate that, like TaylorMade did with their mis-hitshappen URL.

Just not in the form of a HOF tag if playing for #441.

I'll take my chances with 441. I'll be 1 for 1 with the HOF tags, and #441 can add another to his tally.

#IceCream&Winning

And we found a great ice cream spot last year!

Team 441 it's the right thing to do.

#TheTagIsInTheBag!

JM

i'm very excited to see what contests/selection process is utilized to make the teams. While creativity is not my strong suit, I'm ready to put forth whatever it takes for a change to play for #HashtagChad.

#TheCup is coming.......

winners take all
for all the marbles

Who can back it up?

i'm very excited to see what contests/selection process is utilized to make the teams. While creativity is not my strong suit, I'm ready to put forth whatever it takes for a change to play for #HashtagChad.

#TheCup is coming.......

winners take all
for all the marbles

Who can back it up?

Better be some #Team441ers backing it up

Can't wait for this one! I really think this one will be epic!
2 great captains. one fantastic location... Its going to be truly special!

The Cup Is Coming

#TheCup is coming.......

winners take all
for all the marbles

Who can back it up?

I mean I know I'm coming to win the Cup and not so sure what Cookie is referring to about this change? #Team441

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You seem to have 90% of the forum wanting to be on your team so I think you're good.

Just hope we can get enough to be on #HashtagChad's team so that the event can actually take place. :angel:

You seem to have 90% of the forum wanting to be on your team so I think you're good.

Just hope we can get enough to be on #HashtagChad's team so that the event can actually take place. :angel:
Roll call for #teamhashtag? I'm on board!

Plus, truth be told when sides are picked in advance, very seldomly is who people supported factored into the makeup of the whole team

don't worry, we'll be there!

Plus, truth be told when sides are picked in advance, very seldomly is who people supported factored into the makeup of the whole team

Potentially.......if we are only allowed to "audition" for the captain we want to play for then it definitely comes into the factor. Kinda like what happened with the 2015 Gauntlet IIRC.

Mike hates Michigan.
Mike is a good guy, but his stance leaves me no choice!

# Lets get this cup won!
I'm With #Chad!

Mike hates Michigan.
Mike is a good guy, but his stance leaves me no choice!

# Lets get this cup won!
I'm With #Chad!

welcome to the bright side CJ!

We'll have just enough...similiar to Team Michigan. :alien:

Sounds like you need some back up #Cookie, I'm down to make a run at the cup in MB.

I see support starting to tilt a bit here.....and I like it.

Chad is an awesome Hillbilly like myself but Mr 411 never loses.

Lets go team 411

I see support starting to tilt a bit here.....and I like it.

Chad is an awesome Hillbilly like myself but Mr 411 never loses.

Lets go team 411

Keep drinking the good stuff buddy.....as I've seen the bolded happen on numerous occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back