What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birthday round couldn't have gone any better. Played with h0ss66 and bump10.

Shot a PB of 81. 31 putts

43/38

Ended with a 9ft birdie putt to finish the round!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played nine before the weather got too crazy. Low 40's with 30 mph winds was not pleasant. Managed a 39 with 3 bogeys and 1 birdie..

Lopsta, Xman and LSMO... nice rounds today guys. Not bad for Dec. 23rd!

Shot a 41/35 76 today. My BIL shot a personal best 79.

We just had a blast out there and fed off each other. Awesome.

Shot a 41/35 76 today. My BIL shot a personal best 79.

We just had a blast out there and fed off each other. Awesome.

That's awesome, well done!

Are you in Mexico still?

Got out with Tanker337 today, in the rain and cold.
Played pretty well - 45/40 85. Only 29 putts, two birdies, one lost ball. Short game stunk, but I did have back to back sand saves.

Took a little step back today and went 43/44 for an 87. I had another great day off the tee 11/14 fairways and those that didn't hit the fairway rolled into the first cut. My GIR was downs a touch, Not a bad day at all and I had zero penalties if any kind. What got me in little predicaments was overshooting greens or some bad shots with my approaches that left me scrambling. All in all I'm ok Bc the mistakes are easily correctable

82. Was +7 standing on the 17th tee and made my only double of the day. Followed that with a lip out bogey on 18. Had 3 lip outs during the round. Played a really solid and controlled round.

82. Was +7 standing on the 17th tee and made my only double of the day. Followed that with a lip out bogey on 18. Had 3 lip outs during the round. Played a really solid and controlled round.
Look at this guy

Look at this guy
When I saw you mention shooting a 98 I was in the midst of a +1 stretch over 7 holes. 4 straight silly bogeys from 8-11.

When I saw you mention shooting a 98 I was in the midst of a +1 stretch over 7 holes. 4 straight silly bogeys from 8-11.
Folded under pressure

Played 9 holes at the spot. Cart path only and wet. Played 2 balls, Yellow B330 RX and White B330 RX. Shot 35 (Par) on the White and 39 (+4) on the Yellow. I am simply atrocious off the tee right now, but the hybrids and short game are helping save some strokes for sure.

I wish i was was going down to FL sometime soon. I need some Panda time. He always gets my driver in synch.

JM

Maybe you can settle for Alabama?
:good:

Took a little step back today and went 43/44 for an 87. I had another great day off the tee 11/14 fairways and those that didn't hit the fairway rolled into the first cut. My GIR was downs a touch, Not a bad day at all and I had zero penalties if any kind. What got me in little predicaments was overshooting greens or some bad shots with my approaches that left me scrambling. All in all I'm ok Bc the mistakes are easily correctable
I'd kill to hit 11/14 FWs...very impressive.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Shot 40/42 for an 82 today. Drove it well. My irons were ok. I just could not buy a putt today

44/42-86, didn't putt well and could have gotten off the tee better, 1 ball OB, hit the irons and wedges quite well though.

40/39 for 79. Just like yesterday had a really solid game. XXIO driver was amazing today.

40/39 for 79. Just like yesterday had a really solid game. XXIO driver was amazing today.

EN FUEGO!

Dude we are EASILY going to win another trophy in 2016 like the one in your avatar

Shot a pretty enjoyable 44 today. It felt more like a 40. I wasn't sharp off the tee but I kept it in play, I hut great iron shots all day. I had a couple really bad breaks and 2 ugly 3 putts to keep the score from being respectable..

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

41-37 for a solid 78 couldnt putt to save my life. The apexs really shined today.

38/37 - 75 today. Playing the ball up through the green is really artificially lowering my scores.

36 - 37 - 73 on a very soggy course. 1 birdie, 15 pars, 2 bogeys. Did not hit the ball particularly great but the round was definitely fueled by a ridiculous 75% (6/8) scrambling par saves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back