THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

This will be held on the New England side of the rivalry

Oh oh...hints being dropped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! Very excited to learn more

OK, so NE gets the home field advantage. Can't wait to see where this is being held.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I figured it would be held in NE based on HOF tags. It will add to the joy of victory beating them on their turf

I selfishly was hoping for Turning Stone but I'm sure the venue will be incredible as THP events always are.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I selfishly was hoping for Turning Stone but I'm sure the venue will be incredible as THP events always are.

I was kinda hoping for that as well but I'm sure NE has some beautiful tracks for us to win on!

The venue is a fun track. I think all will enjoy.

Absolutely can't go wrong anywhere in NE for a course to beat them on in their own backyard. Is in June 23rd yet?

I'll plan a business trip there that week and play it daily.

I'm hoping MPeterson and I can make something happen in the spring and perhaps give some sort of preview for everyone. That way you'll get a good feel for the venue and of course see how badly this is going to end for Matt and the rest of NE

I'm hoping MPeterson and I can make something happen in the spring and perhaps give some sort of preview for everyone. That way you'll get a good feel for the venue and of course see how badly this is going to end for Matt and the rest of NE

Absolutely - we'll make this happen. That's a great idea.

Except for the last part. That's just straight nonsense.

Glad you like it...the pics i saw made it look awesome
The last time I played it it was a blast. I think people will enjoy. Good work.
Absolutely - we'll make this happen. That's a great idea.

Except for the last part. That's just straight nonsense.
Would be a good time that's for sure.

We can't comment on the course as of yet, because no contract is done, so it's subject to change.

#swagforanswers #nicetobethehometeam

Nice teaser there... Excited to find out where the bragging rights are decided.

3 states down 6 to choose from.

It was explored, but timing on our calendar and theirs left some pretty big issues. Then combine their inability to reduce cost for THPers and we were not sold on hosting there.

Any chance in tipping your hand as to what the contenders are as far as tracks?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Lake of Isles (north) would be sweet. Plus it's at Foxwoods...

I dunno, if I'm on heater I'm not leaving the table... :alien:

Just make sure you golf before heading to the tables and you'll be fine.

It was explored, but timing on our calendar and theirs left some pretty big issues. Then combine their inability to reduce cost for THPers and we were not sold on hosting there.

I'm sure whatever the venue chosen will be incredible. Too bad they weren't willing to work with you.

Any chance in tipping your hand as to what the contenders are as far as tracks?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Definitely.

I'm sure whatever the venue chosen will be incredible. Too bad they weren't willing to work with you.

They definitely wanted the event, just couldnt make it work. Maybe next time though.

http://www.lwgcnh.com/The-Course.aspx

A little Clive Clark perhaps? Hahaha

Back