Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Hopefully got all the suck out today. Bunker Hill actually has nice detailed hole by hole with yardages to targets online, going to just print those out and use as yardage book.

I don't see why not. Looks to be on 10 on the list so far! Will be great to see you there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to it!

Man that forecast scares me a bit. But I think we will be OK. Rain gear will be packed at least.

Man that forecast scares me a bit. But I think we will be OK. Rain gear will be packed at least.

Gotta love the fact that the high is 61....yet at 10am it's going to be mid 40s....and getting colder as the day goes on. Plus some rain...could be brutal. Rain gear...umbrellas....towels etc.

Hmmm I can't seem to find my rain gear. Therefore Kentwool speedo it is.

I like the dedication!

Stop it. All of you.

Umbrella and rain gear packed

Man I really should have picked up some rain pants during the Black Friday sales

Best ball tomorrow gotta use each guys score at least 3 times a side. Will work on pairings later

I'm assuming we're playing unplug, clean and place, lol. This should be fun!

Oh yeah absolutely

I sure am, feel free to play it down if you want though.

Gotta love the fact that the high is 61....yet at 10am it's going to be mid 40s....and getting colder as the day goes on. Plus some rain...could be brutal. Rain gear...umbrellas....towels etc.

I hope its better next year for the THP Event in Cleveland.

What are we doing as far as groups tomorrow?

I hope its better next year for the THP Event in Cleveland.
It will be...slight divvetence between june and almost jan

Well I suppose if I had read the last 6 posts first would have seen it.

sounds like a good time. Better make sure I'm the D player in my group.

I assume 2 player teams if we have to use 3 scores minimum from 1 player per side.

Man I really should have picked up some rain pants during the Black Friday sales

Mrs PinSlayer216 got me a new UA Storm Rain suit for Christmas. Just not sure if I want to get it filthy after owning it for 2 days. Haha. Might have to use the old Adidas Bandon Dunes pants I have...decisions decisions

Back