THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Those are some good rankings there. Heard Michigan may be calling up the Wallaces, both Rasheed and Ben

You will hear this all day...

tumblr_mlh1lnckTq1qh8erdo1_400.gif

You will hear this all day...

tumblr_mlh1lnckTq1qh8erdo1_400.gif

Hear we go...ball don't lie. Until you run that putt past the hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hear we go...ball don't lie. Until you run that putt past the hole.

At least it had a chance, unlike Ohio who always seems to come up short. :bulgy-eyes:

ok here we go with the updated rankings after yesterdays outdoor round that ended up indoors.

Not a lot of huge moves again, but the foundation is certainly being laid.

Canadan moves up since he managed to have a boy, something Im 0 for 3 at doing.
Hickerad continues the freefall down into PhillyV land as its now winter, the playset isnt done, you had some big surprise (so I assumed christmas gifts would show up at my house, yet NOTHING was done)
Bullfrog continues the climb as he continues to play consistent low 80s golf, just whats needed for this event.
Gunner-Moving up the list because frankly Im scared to death of him, dude absolutely hammers the golf ball, almost put a hole in the sim screen and the wall and im just straight up terrified of the beating he could do to my face.
ANd by default I will welcome Pinslayer to the rankings list since he is friends with Gunner and I know whats good for me.
PhillyV- Moves up for at least OFFERING to buy me a drink yesterday, then that climb is nullified by the fact he and Robozeo got manhandled in match play by Me and GregDan.
Speaking of Gregdan, he moves to the top of the Non-Ohio division after a pretty awesome back 9 and then bonus 9 on the sim. Greggdrews has his work cut out for him.
Robozeo-No change, cant keep moving you up for driving, and I asked ya to show me something on the sim and im still waiting (that sounds weird).
Maynard moves up 4 spots for battling back after being down 5 early in the match yesterday. HOWEVER he then moves down 5 spots due to his new nickname of Goonard11 courtesy of the opp topic section.
Cbbaker moves up 3 spots for buying one of my putters but then drops 8 spots after showing up to a sim round with a staff bag....again.
Grins moves up as he was dominating his round early and I received all of my 545 irons back in tact.
Hamfirst is new to the list after jumping in for yesterdays round late in the game.
Robman7 moves up after delivering a solid on the christmas gift exchange this year.
Milkman moves up after another birtdie puts his streak at like 8,545 rounds with one.
Captaincaution will move up if we get a Jan sim round in against his wife's wishes.
WInchell falls 10 spots after not making it to the round, but instead going to watch minor league hockey.
Misike gets welcomed to the list. But then darn near falls off of it after not reminding me to try the Apex and THEN finding out he lives like 4 freaking minutes from my house. You got work to do son.
And last but not least, Ntanygd760. The advanced algorithm did not know what to do with you last week. It moved you up for your resilliancy to want to play golf 8 days a week, but then moved you down after setting the high score record of all time on the sim (at least you played better on the back). I tried to factor in the "tin cup element" but the computers just werent taking it.

Thats it for this week, my apologies if I missed anyone. Again as a reminder bribes ARE ALWAYS WELCOME and quite frankly the easiest way to move up.

selfish bump for the afternoon crowd

He just texted me your rankings. Here they are:

1. Michigan Slice
2. tpluff
3. Matt Millen
4. Jim Leyland
5. jspangs
6. TreeTops
7. 8 Mile

Glad to see I made the initial rankings . Though I haven't touch a club since September.

We already have too many people. But I think Rose would probably bet on just about anything.
guaranteed he had Miss Columbia and threw a fit after they wouldn't cash his winning ticket since he turned the tv off right after "winner" was announced

I am surprised Sam Wyche didn't make the list, just for this if nothing else:

Are you guys going to have the Michigan punter on the team?

THE-MORTIFIED-PUNTER1.gif

...and then it went back to college football.

Are you guys going to have the Michigan punter on the team?

They need to get the memo now, it's not their fault they haven't been here for the first go 'round. But it is their fault to not recognize my Spartans.

Hey Mike, have you taken into consideration the terrible trash talk from your side for your rankings? Or are you a "let your game talk" sorta guy?

Mike,
Shouldn't misike go up the list instead of down for living near you? Think of the errands he can run.

Mike,
Shouldn't misike go up the list instead of down for living near you? Think of the errands he can run.
TBD...he didnt tip his hand as to his gameplan to get in and by game plan i mean playhouse, snow removal, swag etc

Mike,
I read that he goes down for the unfulfilled potential to run errands. But, due to proximity, he can make a jump. Much like hickerad

TBD...he didnt tip his hand as to his gameplan to get in and by game plan i mean playhouse, snow removal, swag etc

Play house? I figured in Clevetown, that would get stolen and be up on blocks in like 45 minutes.
Or is that Detroit. I know its got to be one of them.

Kavorkian is a Michigander too.... Just saying :)

They need to get the memo now, it's not their fault they haven't been here for the first go 'round. But it is their fault to not recognize my Spartans.

Hey Mike, have you taken into consideration the terrible trash talk from your side for your rankings? Or are you a "let your game talk" sorta guy?

I'm pretty sure that MSU is going to preferred team of Team Michigan. Michigan is the same as Ohio State in the sense that you're either a fan or you hate them, there is very little in between. As an Ohio State fan I root for MSU all year minus one week, but I'd never even dream of cheering for UM

Play house? I figured in Clevetown, that would get stolen and be up on blocks in like 45 minutes.
Probably except for the billionth time im not near the cleve

That could also be New Jersey. Lots of disgustingness there I think, right?

Playhouse would have to go through foreclosure proceedings and then it would get raided by the feds after it got converted to a crack den.

I admit it, I went with the low-hanging fruit. And I'm no fan of Ohio State, being a proud Bobcat, and all.

I admit it, I went with the low-hanging fruit. And I'm no fan of Ohio State, being a proud Bobcat, and all.

Hi there, latest victim of ours...

CWoqnqBWIAAaxL5.jpg

Hi there, latest victim of ours...

CWoqnqBWIAAaxL5.jpg

Luckily App State isn't from Michigan so no need to worry there.

It is fun having scoreboard rights over people on both sides of this rivalry, I must say.

Back