Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Last year my best was 368 yards I had the lead all the way until Sunday when a couple guys passed me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice, stock shaft or were you able to get a hold of a longer one.

Nice, stock shaft or were you able to get a hold of a longer one.

Everyone was using the same SL DR drivers I believe I hit my best with a 9° with a stiff shaft

A few of us met up there last year. Ill miss h
This year due to rtj

The golf show seems to get worse and worse every year for whatever reason. Unless you are there within the first couple hours it starts. I may try to score another years supply of golf balls for under $100 again

The golf show seems to get worse and worse every year for whatever reason. Unless you are there within the first couple hours it starts. I may try to score another years supply of golf balls for under $100 again

What at did you get? I assume you went early last year? I would think they'd be more willing to lower prices on Sunday so they don't have to pack it all back up.

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

What at did you get? I assume you went early last year? I would think they'd be more willing to lower prices on Sunday so they don't have to pack it all back up.

I went on Sunday and got 6 dozen grade AAAA ProV1x for $90. I got to pick each ball too

I went to the one here on sunday also. If only i wore a small...

Northeast golf shows typically blow...but they certainly break up the monotony of winter. The skill games are fun and occasionally can find a decent deal.

Hopefully it will be nice out that weekend & I can golf instead of shop

11 am Big Met, should be a lovely almost 40 degrees.

Hoping to finally get home today. Wife made mention of possibly going down to Cbus for a weekend to help her friend with her wedding planning. Going to try to have her plan it for the 16th.

Hoping to finally get home today. Wife made mention of possibly going down to Cbus for a weekend to help her friend with her wedding planning. Going to try to have her plan it for the 16th.

Good thinking

Was a very nice 38 degree day. Course was wet but not horrible or anything. No roll on drives on though. Best I was hitting the ball in a long time shot even with 34 putts

Was a very nice 38 degree day. Course was wet but not horrible or anything. No roll on drives on though. Best I was hitting the ball in a long time shot even with 34 putts

wow great shooting, especially with how wet it is

Sim round soon?

Where does Alex work? I don't know all the Ohio Thpers like you do...

I dont want to wait another 2 weeks plus lol ill probably be heading to the sim in Avon sometime during this long weekend. I have 41 spots to climb in the rankings i dont have time to take days off

I dont want to wait another 2 weeks plus lol ill probably be heading to the sim in Avon sometime during this long weekend. I have 41 spots to climb in the rankings i dont have time to take days off

Let me know. I should be free

How about a SIM round at The Links Indoor Golf in Findlay Sunday?

Back