The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
49ers have fired Jim Tomsula after 1 season. Pushing out Harbaugh last offseason really worked out well for that franchise.

Maybe the new coach will give Jaryd Hayne a fair go next year he has a lot to offer with his athletic ability and he is keen to make an impression not like the other RB's they used this year I don't think the coach liked him that's why he wouldn't use him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What Zimmer has done to the Vikings defense since he's become head coach is nothing short of amazing and I don't think they have reached their potential yet. Now if the offensive line can be improved next year they could be scary.

But, did Harbaugh leave them in shambles?

Mr. Harbaugh has a response to that.....SHOTS FIRED.

Mr. Harbaugh has a response to that.....SHOTS FIRED.

Yesssss.

Well that sucks...

Wow unreal

Never give up on the play.

Good job by the kicker.

Freakin Mason Crosby with the awesome strip!!!!

After a 10-0 start, my Patriots are backing into the playoffs losing four of their last six games.

I'm beginning to really hate football.

After a 10-0 start, my Patriots are backing into the playoffs losing four of their last six games.

I'm beginning to really hate football.
Feel free to cheer for Cam.

The Packers clock management has been awful all season, and that is a prime example of it.

The Packers clock management has been awful all season, and that is a prime example of it.
Looks like the Browns clock management I saw a lot of this year.

First time since the late '60s, the Packers have lost all divisional home games.

I would be surprised if Patterson is on the team next year. Doesn't do the work in the offfseason to improve then is smiling on the sidleine like a moron after that mess. He is so lucky Rhodes came up big there.

Man, Rogers is awesome.

yeeesh.

How long til they call Favre?

Seriously, the Vikings are trying to give the game back.

Just had a heart attack there.

Sports talk radio tomorrow in Green Bay will be fun to listen to.

Fire McCarthy will a main topic.
8 out of 10 years in the playoffs.

Must be nice.

Teddy Twogloves

Sports talk radio tomorrow in Green Bay will be fun to listen to.

Fire McCarthy will a main topic.
Well, it has been 5 years since they won a Super Bowl.

Year past, Rogers with a last minute drive = win.

This year = New drinking game = take a shot when the Packers screw something up.

**I am a closet Packers fan**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back