Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

As long as that's not the day we're going to Disney on Ice I'm in

Do I get to sit in the loge?

Hahaha...I need to talk to the mother in law. Didn't even think about that route. Let me get back to you.

I heard back around Christmas that date was good. Wife is going to Columbus!

What time would we start? As long as I can leave around 4 I think I should be good. I'm pretty sure our work holiday party is that night

I might be in also on that date

Most likely I can make it.

I like that thought! I don't believe my wife would have allowed me out so soon.
my wife would have kicked me out of the house well before then

Count me in for now. Have to check with the boss about our schedule.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
And can we schedule a time for some demo work?

I should be good anytime after 10:30am

And can we schedule a time for some demo work?
Haha only after I am done with mine and 441's kiddos get a playhouse! My position for RR is pretty bad right now! ;)

Haha only after I am done with mine and 441's kiddos get a playhouse! My position for RR is pretty bad right now! ;)

I mean ur somewhere in the 40s and Ive only gotten messages from 16 people interested in the event (which reminds me you need to PM me the answers to the questions!)

I mean ur somewhere in the 40s and Ive only gotten messages from 16 people interested in the event (which reminds me you need to PM me the answers to the questions!)

Hypothetical, if i were to reside in your state where would I land in your rankings?

As long as I am still above Phil I'm happy! And I am working on them right now and you should have them by midnight.

Back