Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

See you fellas in a few hours! Shorts in January!

GoPro from Florida. Enjoy fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit 'em well today guys!

Have fun gents. I'll be relaxing in the fresh air, taking down lights :banghead:

How many guys are going to hit Mike's & Dave's W/S C200's? I'd like to know how they compare to your CF16's Phil!

For those who haven't been there, there isn't much as far as signs on the street. Pull into the Bubba Q's restaurant parking lot before the railroad tracks. It's in the corner with a sign that says "golf simulation"

Oh and don't come hungry. The BBQ smell is unreal

Haven't even started playing and it's way better than last week.....

4caa6d9f7e5677fe51797debd98f6e25.jpg

Phillyv tearing it up today....

Very nice PhillyV!

Good seeing everyone again today. Not sure how everyone else feels but the Avon simulator is hands down 50x better than Bunker's was last week. Had fun in my 1 vs 2 best ball match against Robozero and Cbaker. Going all square through 18....vs 2 players? I'll take it...even though I lost in 3 extra holes. Hope to see everyone again soon enough...

Today was a good day fellas. Got my redemption against 441! Always fun when this group gets together

Right corner of sim was not forgiving

The hosel tends to be a tad unforgiving

Phil played some decent sim golf today though. **** courses with so much water. One of these days I will learn that under plane and super shut at top does nothing but go dead left and over the top

As always had a blast with fellow THPers. So worth the 2 hour drive. Played decent took a few holes to learn that sim compared to last one we played. All in all will do again.

Played some simulator golf today at the links indoor golf. Just know I had the gimme set on 6 feet. Hopefully the pic comes through.
566bc697908227ff3e891a4101dfe13c.jpg

Solid round there, teach me the secret to not sucking on sim golf

hit the ball solid and take to your drops when you hit it OB.

An easy course and some luck :wink:

Wednesday and Thursday starting to look good as far as January golf goes.

Dang gene

Played some simulator golf today at the links indoor golf. Just know I had the gimme set on 6 feet. Hopefully the pic comes through.
566bc697908227ff3e891a4101dfe13c.jpg
Good playing looks like you had it figured out today.

Found this video. It might as well have been made for me and the issues I was having today.

Jan 16th sim golf in Akron anyone?

Back