Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

He knows how renren felt now for a few weeks.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Damn 230 for the week and I left some guys on the pine by mistake.

Damn 230 for the week and I left some guys on the pine by mistake.
I'll still be 3 up on you after this week. Thanks for knocking off SBS :)

Lowest amount of points this week... I suck haha

Had a good week, just ran into a steamroller! I guess I'm just happy that my Ducks are finally playing decent.

Do we have a list of who the teams are? Is "Mart" Marty? Who is Kyle, that lost to me by two points last week?
Smell my bag :)

Nice Rakell here... Corey Perry is on the block, it hurts me that he has been bad and so have the Ducks...

Smell my bag :)

Yours was an easy guess as it says "Moose" for the name. Maybe we can put something together to clearly state who's who?

Foligno's Silent G - Canadan
Smell my Bag - Moosejaa
Bash Brothers - Crest?
Nice Rackell - OITW
Drouin Strike - Wake

Dano is correct, I am Bash Brothers. Taking on the leader this week. I really hope my team shows up like last week

Do we have a list of who the teams are? Is "Mart" Marty? Who is Kyle, that lost to me by two points last week?

Kyle is Scrap Iron and his slightly offensive team name haha

Foligno's Silent G - Canadan
Smell My Bag - Moosejaa
Bash Brothers - TheCrest4
Nice Rakell - OITW
Drouin Strike - Wake
StonersBearSanctuary - TheHeez
KandyKanePuckers - Scrap Iron
2Mins for Crushin It - Braddman19
Renren89 - Renren89
The Price is Right - MPlefty
Chara's In Charge - russtopher

Cement Heads - <-- I just don't know...

Avatar bet for this week's matchup? I gave you a gift by sitting Ryan and his 15+ points tonight.

Kyle=Scrap=KandyKane Puckers. Yeah I'm a little ticked with our outcome, Thanks Dan.

Are you offended because you have something against candy canes? Let it out buddy, we are all here to support each other.

Avatar bet for this week's matchup? I gave you a gift by sitting Ryan and his 15+ points tonight.
Haha sorry dude just saw this you know I am down! Of course because we made this my team will not show up

Are you offended because you have something against candy canes? Let it out buddy, we are all here to support each other.
I guess it could be more offensive haha

Haha sorry dude just saw this you know I am down! Of course because we made this my team will not show up
Ya never know, figures Ryan does nothing until I have to make a roster decision to put him on the bench.

Ya never know, figures Ryan does nothing until I have to make a roster decision to put him on the bench.

Yeah I got lucky with my decisions last week but that is pretty much fantasy, right

Back