Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Is he eligible at more than Center?
If he is, I'll give you Palmieri.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

He's not, and its ridiculous. He played RW for the majority of the month of december.

He's not, and its ridiculous. He played RW for the majority of the month of december.
Doesn't Yahoo usually modify positions based on stuff like that? No idea what the criteria is though.

Doesn't Yahoo usually modify positions based on stuff like that? No idea what the criteria is though.

Sometimes they do, but it takes weeks to get done. I wish that was something the comish could do, I'd be up for it if it were an option. Same with IR designation stuff, they drop the ball on that crap.

Had a solid day yesterday, despite CP doing nothing. Condon has two back to back good games for me.

Back in the driver seat.

Interesting trade out there... Seems fair to me.

A bunch of guys going for me tonight Moose and I need to make up some points and quick.

Interesting trade out there... Seems fair to me.

A bunch of guys going for me tonight Moose and I need to make up some points and quick.
No you don't :)

Caps finally decided to put Carlson on IR. Hoping it's retroactive and he's back soon.

Caps finally decided to put Carlson on IR. Hoping it's retroactive and he's back soon.

Yeah I was just about to type that it was to make room for Richards

Yeah I was just about to type that it was to make room for Richards
Caps getting the injury bug. Carlson, Beagle...any others?

Very interested to see how Richards does.

Caps getting the injury bug. Carlson, Beagle...any others?

Very interested to see how Richards does.

Yeah a little bit but every team has to deal with it and the depth in Hershey is decent.

Richards should be fine and it is a win win for the Caps, if he doesn't play well or acts up he is gone. I am interested to see him play also

I think Marty is going to stomp me this week.
I don't feel safe with a lead til Saturday games end and I'm up big. 8 points is nothing.

My team is sucking the big candy cane this week. Wtf??

Holtby is a beast

Solid game from Bckstrom too

Solid game from Bckstrom too
Yup and he finally gets his All Star nod been way too long waiting for that to happen. One of the best 2 way players in the NHL

Waiver hunting. such a disappointment this week.

Moose is taking me to the woodshed
... Ugh

What are you looking for buddy?

My team has been fairly solid so just a few tweets that I think I solved and I need bobrovski healthy.

Moose is taking me to the woodshed
... Ugh
Still to early to be confident. 3 days of games left. Making up around 20 a night is definitely possible.

Still to early to be confident. 3 days of games left. Making up around 20 a night is definitely possible.

Yeah my squad is not showing up like they did last week. We shall see

Back