Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Irons

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Wedges

Votes: 26 20.0%
  • Putter

Votes: 34 26.2%

• Total voters
The putter is what I ponder/change the most. I get wrapped up in the feel/sound thing that the putter area in any golf store is the first place I go to. I have my old trusty PING Ally3 back in the bag because it has the best feel/sound regardless of what ball I am playing, but always have my eye and ear open to something new.

All of the above......

I just like change.

Hands down my driver gets replace the most - after that Fairways, Wedges, Putter, Hybrids, Irons

Driver the past few years.... But that's been the area I've struggled tremendously.

Hybrids. I just can't settle in for more than a few weeks.

Hopefully, the 816 will stop that for a while.

Driver here, Its sexy, hardest to control, and there are so many good ones. Irons 2nd, at least before my current ones. I am already looking to replace my driver but waiting for Club Clash to test some out before I decide....Maybe

I keep replacing until I find something that works or is worn out.
My wedges I usually buy two sets as they wear out the fastest.
My Ghost putter is working well and I only replace the grip.
My Mizuno irons are due for a change this year as they are wearing out.
The only thing is my driver that is not worn out but still searching for the right fit ~ still looking.

I voted wedges, but it's probably close with the driver too. Wedges generally every year due to wear and other clubs probably yearly but I'd like to slow that down to at least every other if not longer.

I said my driver, but in reality, I've replaced my putter more so in the last 10 years (for example) than my driver. BUT...once I find a putter that I like, I stick with it where as with my driver, newer is better!

Lately, it has definitely been the driver. For whatever reason, I can be content with my distances with other clubs for years, but I convince myself that a different driver might help me gain those elusive few yards off the tee.

Lately its been driver for me, then putter. I think I need to just practice more and stop searching haha. New can be fun tho

Driver for me but I think I finally solved that with the M1. The fitting/demo session I went through has initially fit me better than any driver I've owned and I last had a Fly-Z.

voted driver. always looking for that magical extra yards that is online!

Wedges. I keep altering my short distance setup/technique trying to find something that I feel comfortable with and can execute consistently, and as a result I often change wedges as well. This year, I am hoping to nail down my technique and figure out the best wedge combo to suit.

I have tinkered with putters and drivers over the past 15 months. I am perfectly happy right now, almost....
Wedges need to be replaced, tho. They actually wear out and get beaten up over the course of a year.
So I vote wedges.

Driver. I've been through a TON of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wedges are replaced about every other year.
The rest of the bag stays in tact for around 4 or 5 years.. . . or more.

In the past I would have said putter but since I made the decision to stick with one for a season, I've had fewer 3 putts then ever before. Funny how that happens. Now I've moved on to finding the perfect wedge.

Driver. The quest for more yards goes on...

That said, maybe 2016 will see me stop messing with my clubs. Like the swing, I don't think I can play consistently well if I keep messing with my clubs.

Maybe one more inch to my driver shaft and that's it.

Back