• Putter

Votes: 34 26.2%

• Total voters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Take the poll and let us know which one and why?

Wedges for sure, usually twice a year if I'm practicing a lot because the grooves get dulled practicing in bunkers.

I don't know about twice a year, but the wedges get more use in my bag than any other group.

Probably go through 3w the most often. I can't seem to settle on one I really like.

Putter. I change that sucker every few weeks. It's the easiest way for me to feel like I have a fresh set of clubs

Looking at my bag getting set up for next year, and the changes I made this year, it looks like it's going to be fairways. I absolutely love to try out new irons, but I'll most likely go through this year with the same irons in the bag as last.

Lately it has been the driver since I have struggled off the tee.

Last year it was irons. It took a few sets before I finally settled on the DPF's. It's probably usually hybrids and fairway woods though, as I try to find easier and longer.

For the last two years it's been the driver. But, typically, it's been the hybrids, I continue to search for one I can hit consistrntly

It's definitely the 3W for me. Always looking for that perfect fit. Right now it's the Callaway X-Hot.

JM

Putter because I have too many and really like all of them. Also continue to see more that I "have to have".

In the past year or so its been irons oddly enough, with putter a close 2nd

It seems like I replace everything once a year. I love it and hate it at the same time. This year I'm going to try and roll my my current set up. If anything I might add some clubs but don't plan on leaving any of my current gamers out.

I struggle with fairway woods and they are easily the most rotated club in my bag. I tinker with drivers but my gamer doesn't go out if the bag unless there is something that is just better

I picked driver because consistency off the tee is the biggest flaw in my game. Always looking for straighter with the big stick.

Putter. When my putting derails, I change it up.

Wedges for me. Usually just once a year.

Without doubt the putter...when you lose confidence gotta make a change.

for me its putter. Putter is a personal thing and i rely on feel a ton when putting. If something doesnt quite feel right at the time its easy for me to make a switch. Ive always been taught that when you are struggling with the putter its time to make a big change and get your mind off of the struggles. Changing putters usually works for me. For a little bit at least

Driver. But previous 2 seasons I still have the same Cobra Bio Cell

Putter for sure. I always seem to change it up and rotate several at a time.

Driver for me. Since I started back playing, instead of getting fit for a driver or actually trying one out in person, I have bought a couple just because they were a good deal or someone else recommended them. Even though I'm hitting the last one I bought a little more consistent, Cobra Bio Cell, I plan on going to a range or simulator and try and get fitted this year.

Probably the putter because that is what I have most of and it is the easiest adjustment for me.

I voted Putter, Easiest to change out without having to worry about gapping issues (not sure why i would anyway...).
Sometimes a different putter seems to help.

Driver.

Because I'm an idiot and I'm always looking for longer, straighter, higher, lower, newer etc. Shockingly I'm content in that spot right now, but we'll see how long it lasts.

Back