If you could only pick 1 fast food joint..which 1 are you picking?

Chick-fil-a or Wendys for me.

From what I know and have tried, I'd have to go with Chik Fil A. This is assuming that they would be open on Sundays, which they are not in the real world. I think a Chipotle might have some sway if given the chance, but for some reason I've just never been even though it's been available whereever I have lived. I do love me some Mexican, but Taco Bell just doesn't do it for me enough - they do have some tasty items though.

Chick-Fil-A for me.. I have been converted over the last year.

Taco Bell.

ChiCK-Fil-A FOR ME.

Hmmmmm. Think I would choose starvation over fast food, if you can actually classify what they serve as food.

In N Out Burger

(if you void that as a regional chain)

Wendy's

I guess I would go with Wendy's because its one of the few that I like the chicken and the burgers...so I would at least have a variety for the rest of my ever shortening life.

Wendy's. I could skip breakfast. Sonic could work for me because I like their breakfast stuff.

Mac Donald

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

For all-around fast food, including dessert? Might have to go with Dairy Queen. I'd lose my mind if I could never have another Oreo Blizzard.

Strictly food? Might have to go with Wendy's.

1. Moe's
1a. Wendy's

I'd probably go for subway every day of my life before TBell!
Haha yeah TB doesn't agree with my stomach.....like at all.

For all-around fast food, including dessert? Might have to go with Dairy Queen. I'd lose my mind if I could never have another Oreo Blizzard.

Strictly food? Might have to go with Wendy's.

And DQ's food isn't too bad. I'm a total sucker for their chili dog/fries/sundae/drink lunch box.

For me though, I'm gonna have to go with Café Rio. It's a western Mexican chain (I've never seen it east of Colorado), and it's AWESOME.

Hardee's......go big or go home!!

I have to go Chik Fil A

Wendy's

Gold Star Chili

Wendy's for me. They have the best variety - you can go burger (many styles, too) and fries, or chicken sammy or nuggets. The best thing is that they are the only place that has baked potatoes, and the Caesar salad is as good as any sit-down restaurant. Lastly they have a pretty good chili which gives another totally different choice. Throw in the Frosty, and the fact they serve Coke products (I don't like any Pepsi stuff), and the very reasonable pricing - well, it's Wendy's for me.

If I'm in Canada...A&W.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Homemade breakfast burritos for me.

Chipotle for me as well. It actually has decent tasting food that I can eat.
E.Coli free, I vote Chipotle.... But it has to include their breakfast that I've never had.
Second choice is Chik Fil A if we're limiting to the typical ones.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Hardee's......go big or go home!!

It's a favorite stop of mine when heading through PA on the way to NY when I can find one at the same time I'm hungry. When I took PA turnpike it was easy, going through Harrisburg I have to pay attention

I'd go with Wendy's

Back