HELLO FROM AZ! Where it is cold and wet this year!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Welcome to THP! And come on don't hold out on us what did you get?!?!?

I've been trying to figure out how to have the equipment in the signature like the rest of you guys, but I can't seem to figure out how to have the little brand logo pictures in there.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I've been trying to figure out how to have the equipment in the signature like the rest of you guys, but I can't seem to figure out how to have the little brand logo pictures in there.
top right corner settings. Then left side edit signature. To add the brand logos when you are in the sig window hit the smiley face button then click more. Hope that helps!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

top right corner settings. Then left side edit signature. To add the brand logos when you are in the sig window hit the smiley face button then click more. Hope that helps!

Thank you! I got it working now I think I just have to wait until I have 10 posts to unlock the feature.

Welcome to THP!

Hmm, been sunny and warm in Tucson. :)

With the exception of Coldwater, they are all solid tracks. Have you played Pebblecreek?

in Cali?! I wish! It's definitely on my bucket list.

EDIT: Ah I thought you meatn Pebble beach! hahaha no I have not, I have heard about it but never played on it. Is it close?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Nice to meet you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!!!

:welcome:

Back