NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wiz factor is a funny one dude.. Despite his inability to shoot low and defensive gaps, he was great with the puck from hit net to the opponents blueline.

I miss those outlet passes.
I always liked him. He was always productive just way to injury prone and that was after he toned it down because of a couple suspensions. I remember when he blasted Seabrook. So I assume he is on IR somewhere or is he done?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Torts is a blowhard and the Canucks are still trying to recover from his mess 1.5 seasons later.

...but we did get a 2nd round pick from CBJ when they hired him.

WTF?!?!?!?!!?!

I always liked him. He was always productive just way to injury prone and that was after he toned it down because of a couple suspensions. I remember when he blasted Seabrook. So I assume he is on IR somewhere or is he done?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Tore his ACL 47 seconds into the season hahahaha

Finally some Preds news worth talking about.

Welcome RyJo! We've needed a #1C in the worst way for years.

Columbus is getting a great young Dman in Seth Jones. He'll be a top guy for at least a decade there. Win/win trade.

Crazy night in the NHL

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Did not expect 4-0 for Leafs. Bernier stood on his head to say the least.

Maybe this is why CBJ dumped the guy.

https://vine.co/v/ihWX2tzjV22

Heh. Didn't help, I'm sure. From everything I've read, it was a poisoned situation in Columbus. Management wasn't giving him what he wanted and he was in the doghouse big time. It wasn't going to get better without a change of management and coaching. Hopefully a fresh start will be the spark he needs to get back on his normal game.

Did not expect 4-0 for Leafs. Bernier stood on his head to say the least.

Didn't get to watch but heard that Bernier kept them in the game in the 1st, then the Ducks fell apart in the 2nd. Glad I missed it.

Didn't get to watch but heard that Bernier kept them in the game in the 1st, then the Ducks fell apart in the 2nd. Glad I missed it.

I only saw highlights. For the most part is was Bernier and basically 1 line for the leafs haha. I'll take it, didn't expect it at all.

Heh. Didn't help, I'm sure. From everything I've read, it was a poisoned situation in Columbus. Management wasn't giving him what he wanted and he was in the doghouse big time. It wasn't going to get better without a change of management and coaching. Hopefully a fresh start will be the spark he needs to get back on his normal game.

He is rebounding from this: http://www.foxsports.com/nhl/story/columbus-blue-jackets-ryan-johansen-102615

Probably why his conditioning and production has been down. And why he's underperforming. The whole "toxic" situation is nonsense. Writers going for glory.

He is actually extremely good in the faceoff circle.
That would make a mental lapse like that all the more infuriating to Torts.

52%, 40th in the league, but only takes 16% of team faceoffs.

Well, considering Mike Ribeiro is one of his measuring sticks, I think he'll be OK. Ribeiro has been so horrible at the dot, the Preds don't event trust him to take face-offs anymore. They've opted to have wingers who haven't played center in years take the draws over him.

Even more context on that draw, there was 14 seconds left in the hockey game. Joey did exactly what he was probably told to do.

Why is this annoying me? I don't know. guess I miss the kid already. He's got 100 points in him, easy.

Well, considering Mike Ribeiro is one of his measuring sticks, I think he'll be OK. Ribeiro has been so horrible at the dot, the Preds don't event trust him to take face-offs anymore. They've opted to have wingers who haven't played center in years take the draws over him.

Doesn't Fisher take the majority of the draws in Nashville?

Not a hockey fan, but this is epic
96a6e8b2c7a8dd6b78184e86ddff07eb.jpg

Not a hockey fan, but this is epic
96a6e8b2c7a8dd6b78184e86ddff07eb.jpg
Haha I was going to say something about seeing your name posting in here, usually only a few of us haha

That is a big trade

Haha I was going to say something about seeing your name posting in here, usually only a few of us haha

That is a big trade

It was posted more for the response by Columbus lol

Bam! Caps up early on the Isles

Wilson Mojo and Chimera has been a really good line since Beagle went out injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back