High Top Puma Golf Shoes

Terrible. Just terrible.

If Rickie and Puma go this way, that's a sad sad day in my book. Sure golf needs a little spice but this fad is just ugly

Terrible. Just terrible.

If Rickie and Puma go this way, that's a sad sad day in my book. Sure golf needs a little spice but this fad is just ugly

Makes 2 of us dude. And I'm as big a Rickie fan boy as there is. I'll start adding a lot of UA and start rooting for Jordan. Hopefully it's just something for this tournament.

I would wear them. Not with shorts though lol

Makes 2 of us dude. And I'm as big a Rickie fan boy as there is. I'll start adding a lot of UA and start rooting for Jordan. Hopefully it's just something for this tournament.
I'm a huge fan of getting away from the classic "golf" look. I can't stand a lot of shoes out right now that have that classic look to them. I want more running style golf shoes.

High tops and joggers? Is he in high school still?

I don't think they would be so bad if they didn't have that awful strap around the top. You can't wear slacks over the top so they just look god awful

I'm a huge fan of getting away from the classic "golf" look. I can't stand a lot of shoes out right now that have that classic look to them. I want more running style golf shoes.

High tops and joggers? Is he in high school still?

Joggers are for people in high school? Damn guess I need to get rid of mine.

It sounds like he wanted the joggers added in and might not be going away this year.

I don't think they would be so bad if they didn't have that awful strap around the top. You can't wear slacks over the top so they just look god awful

Thats the biggest problem I have too. Looks wise I don't mind it on the white and black or the black ones but I don't like it on the white and grey or orange.

Joggers are for people in high school? Damn guess I need to get rid of mine.
I don't see many people wearing them around here and those that I do are usually younger than myself.

Wear what you want and like. I just don't think the golf course is the place for them

What are joggers? lol

I think it looks silly personally but w/e. He's Ricky and he's always been a little off the wall. At least he got rid of that awful mustache haha

There is zero chance you would ever see me in these

What are joggers? lol

I think it looks silly personally but w/e. He's Ricky and he's always been a little off the wall. At least he got rid of that awful mustache haha
Basically sweat pants

Gotcha. Didn't know those were called something different. I'm so in the know haha

Every time I see Rickie, I have to double take because I think that a grandpa on his afternoon walk snuck onto the course. Those pants are hideous, but I guess that is what the hip hop generation is into for some reason. Not my thing, and the shoes are just as bad.

I would pass on these as soon as I saw them, I wont wear high tops for anything. Just not a fan. Hopefully these never make it.

Just got home and turned on the Hyandai. Saw Rickie and said "WTF is he wearing?!" Came to THP and see the thread hehe.

I hope this doesn't become commonplace.

What are joggers? lol

They have the tapered look with a stretchable band at the ankle vice a zipper. Similar to soccer warm up pants

Mmm they remind me of football cleats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure I'm yearning to pick up a pair of these. What's next?

They look awful today at Kapalua with the white pants. Weird bunching of the pants.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Can't believe Rickie is gaming these. I thought he was just playing around with them during practice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Not sure what was more interesting today....Fowler's high top shoes or the pants with the elastic band at the ankles

Not sure what was more interesting today....Fowler's high top shoes or the pants with the elastic band at the ankles

Elastic band.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back