High Top Puma Golf Shoes

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I'm sure they'll never come to retail, but they look quite interesting!

I like Puma, a lot. I won't wear high tops, on the course. I have a couple of pairs, but I'm a low top or sandal guy.

No no no. Why? I blame keegan.

hmm I get for a tour pro where they wear pants during competition but for the average golfer who normally wears shorts it seems a little odd. I do like the ankle stability that high tops provide for other sports so I would probably give them a try, but I usually wear pants when I golf usually so you probably couldn't tell if they are high or low tops anyways.

But then you can't see the Stance socks?! Nope.

In wet weather when I wear pants, maybe. Not any other time. Not trying to look like a softball player out there.

I am a fan of Puma shoes just not sure I would rock high tops on the course. Will be interested to see what Puma does and what they look like

Liking those alot

Id for sure rock these. Maybe its just me, but I think they're kinda sick. I wear crew socks with everything, so I can't see them looking too bad.

no thanks

I'd game them. Cuz I'm cool like that. High tops really support the ankles. I wear pants golfing most of the time so it's not a fashion statement. I like the look of them tho. But it would be more for the ankle support.

Well, if they do come to retail it gives me an opportunity to say "See, I don't buy EVERY Puma shoe that comes out!"

I wonder if he will wear them during a tournament, I would like to see some better pictures. No chance I would wear them with shorts though.

I wonder if he will wear them during a tournament, I would like to see some better pictures. No chance I would wear them with shorts though.
I doubt we ever see them in a tournament, unless they try and market them like the Bandon Nike ones, then maybe we'd see them in bad weather.

I doubt we ever see them in a tournament, unless they try and market them like the Bandon Nike ones, then maybe we'd see them in bad weather.
Michelle wore hi tops at Evian and in the Solheim Cup last year. I could see one of the Puma guys wearing them or Lexi on the LPGA. Especially if the threw in some extra coin, a web.com or Euro player might bite.

I'll pass.

I have a pair of ECCO boots that have very similar tread to spikeless shoes that I wear when the weather is frightful. I would check these out for sure.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Never say never, but these arent for me

Interested to hear more.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back