Consumer Electronics Show

fe138d4448df6eb98fc303524ee608dc.jpg

What was happening at Razr, Fup?

I am using their chroma mouse right now. Love it.

Checkout their new laptop system they have coming out that has a thunderbolt graphics kit. High end gaming from an ultra book.

Checkout their new laptop system they have coming out that has a thunderbolt graphics kit. High end gaming from an ultra book.
Very nice, would love to have something like that.

That Samsung fridge is just silly

The TV's are cool and all but I want that fridge! That screen is huge! I would accomplish nothing in the kitchen if I had that!

So I just went through this thread again, and I really want that fridge.

So I just went through this thread again, and I really want that fridge.

It was one of the highlights of the show to be honest. Plus with the ties into automatic ordering its pretty amazing.

It was one of the highlights of the show to be honest. Plus with the ties into automatic ordering its pretty amazing.

My biggest fear is that its updated with faster computer and when online ordering is available everywhere, you get a bit left behind as an early adopter.

My biggest fear is that its updated with faster computer and when online ordering is available everywhere, you get a bit left behind as an early adopter.

Hardware wise I got ya, But I am assuming it's running a forked version of Android or Tizen so software updates shouldnt be an issue.

I wished I saw this thread earlier...I was at the show too!

Fup, did you see the internet through your phone line company? Sorry I can't remember the name. I just know they're getting 1gig speeds through a telephone line and it looked really cool

Fup, did you see the internet through your phone line company? Sorry I can't remember the name. I just know they're getting 1gig speeds through a telephone line and it looked really cool

Nope. I missed it. The company name is G.Fast.

Back