The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Great the other night for the Cavs, all kinds of mediocre tonight...

Irving 3 for 15.
J.R. 5 for 18.
Shump 1 for 5.
Delly 2 of 8.

Good thing it was against Philly.... and Lebron went off.
They were all ready to head to Texas for the big three game trip. And you could see it in their play last night. Will be a fun week to watch and then they come home to play Golden State. I cant wait for that game

Jordan Spieth enjoying the Cavs game court side tonight.

Suns are so disappointing this year. As a huge NBA fan, it's hard getting into it with my team being so sh*tty. Golden State going back2back.

Just gonna say one thing.....

#GoSpursGo

Cavs failure. They were playing great through the first 20 or so minutes of the game too... Then seemed to let SA determine the game speed and style.

Not good. I expected more out of that game.

1Q was domination.

The Spurs at home havent lost since last March, that is insane, and I think the were down in the 4th quarter for like 47 seconds in that time frame

Spurs defense really picked up in the 2nd half and they got more aggressive offensively. Also, it's no secret that Kawhi is one of the few (if not the only) that can handle LeBron on his own without the help of double teams.

For all of the winning Golden State had been doing, the Spurs are only like 2.5 games behind them. Impressive how they bring championship caliber teams to the table almost every year, and somehow fly semi-under the radar.

Golden State at Cleveland tonight!

Should be a great game. I'll be tuned in.

I think it will be... do not know if Cleveland can hold Steph in check the way that they did the first matchup, but we will see.

Cavs win 97-91.

This Knicks/Sixers game is pretty intense... never thought I'd say that in the next 5 years.

Cavs getting CRUSHED

Yeah pretty bad. Warriors putting on a clinic

GS ahooting 67% tough to beat that

I'd say this is embarrassing, which it still kinda is, but GS is playing like a video game. From what I've seen they have missed 2 shots. Not sure when the others happened, but it's getting silly.

Just flipped over from Syracuse-Duke to the Cavs-Warriors game.....and I guess I can go to bed early. What a beatdown.

Lebron needs to go off for about 60 by himself in the 2nd half.

Horrible first half.

Back