Best Food at the Turn?

If those are the choices then I have to go with the cheeseburger. I usually get a chicken salad sandwich at the club we play at the most. They are darn tasty.

chicken salad on wheat or a croissant with lettuce and tomato and a side of fruit. also works as the perfect post golf lunch, washed down with a couple beers.

Hot Dog, onions, relish, ketchup, mustard or Hot Dog, onions, meat sauce, mustard. Why? I don't know but I can never say no to a hot dog and rarely have them outside of camping and golf course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I want a hamburger-- No, cheeseburger. I want a hot dog, I want a milkshake, I want potato... "

These are all good choices

Given the choices on that list, Id have to go with cheeseburger. Normally I go with a beer and a brat though. Apparently you Florida boys never discovered the joy that is a brat with mustard or sauerkraut on it.

I always bring my own stuff. I eat a Powerbar & the Powerbar energy blasts at the turn.

Last edited:
Given the choices on that list, Id have to go with cheeseburger. Normally I go with a beer and a brat though. Apparently you Florida boys never discovered the joy that is a brat with mustard or sauerkraut on it.

These were the choices in Wisconsin.

Gotta say I am always game for a hotdog!

"I want a hamburger-- No, cheeseburger. I want a hot dog, I want a milkshake, I want potato... "

These are all good choices
"You'll get nothing and like it!"

I'd probably go with a turkey sandwich.. (hopefully with a side of chips). I'm guessing the handful of beers to recharge the cooler at the turn is a given.

I usually don't eat. I try to carry protein bar in my bag.

Bacon* and Sausage sandwich is always welcome :)

*Real, English bacon

Hot dog w/mustard and chips, please.

Playing on the weekends with friends and you are about to make the turn. Here are your choices to phone in and have ready for you.

Hot Dog
Cheeseburger
Turkey Sandwich
Crackers/Chips
Snickers Bar
Nothing

What do you pick and why?

Would have to go with the snickers out of these choices. Hot dogs, burgers and the such just make me feel weighed down and lethargic. Usually if anything I go for a granola bar or cliff bars if they have them.

Best food at the turn is the jalapeno sausages at Cowboys Golf Club.

From those options, it depends on time of day. If I was in the early tee spot, probably a Snickers. If I teed off after 10, a turkey sandwich.

We have great cheeseburger and ham & cheese, so that is always my first choice. A hot will do as well. I carry crackers in my bag as a diabetic for those just in case moments.

Turkey sandwich and chips. Throw in a Gatorade. I don't like to eat heavy at the turn and usually turkey sandwich hits the spot

The hot dog or the turkey sandwich.

chicago dog on the 12th hole at Dobson Ranch. sooo good

Almost always nothing. If mid to late morning tee time, then it's usually a pack of crackers.

Back