The Dean Has Spoken - Coming To THP Radio

Glad to find this place. I need good commute listening.

Really excited to see THP Radio back in the fold, even more excited to be a part of it. Hoping that there aren't too many kinks to get worked out on the first few shows, but we are going to have fun with it. As it starts and rolls on, I hope to get a lot of feedback from you all, both good and bad. If there are specific topics you want involved, don't be shy and make a suggestion. You never know what topics will be given the final judgement by the Dean. Anyway, hope you all enjoy what we have planned.

Will the art of stealing care packages be covered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious, I've never listened, until now!!

This will be fun I bet. Will tune in for sure.

JM

Awesome! About how long will each Episode be? I know it will probably vary, but are you shooting for a time frame?

Awesome! About how long will each Episode be? I know it will probably vary, but are you shooting for a time frame?

I think we are shooting for 15-20 minutes. Depending on the topics though it can vary like you said.

This will be a lot of fun. Always fun to hear ddec's thoughts on things.

Really looking for forward to each and every episode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to it.

I think we are shooting for 15-20 minutes. Depending on the topics though it can vary like you said.

Ddec is correct. We try to wrap in 23 minutes.

Really looking forward to listening for some Ddec frank talk.

Color me jealous!

Will be a fun listen, I have no doubt.

Ddec is correct. We try to wrap in 23 minutes.

Works for me. My drive to work is basically 15 minutes, so that should work great!

Looking forward to it.

This will be a fun listen!

I know Dean will do a great job on this!

When please? It seems like "soon" has already passed! Can't wait.

Im really looking forward to this starting, I know Dean is going to kill it!

Looking forward to the "new and improved" THP Radio premier. I'm sure it will be fun to follow.

I heart podcasts. Looking forward to it!

Dean has a face for radio! I look forward to tuning in.

Back