Contest - Kickoff Classic Prediction

Sorry beags, gotta go with Panda and the rest of the merino marauders.

I got you War.

Wool Warriors win in a landslide.

#WoolWarriors for the VEE.

wool warrior - a person who fights in battles and is known for having courage and skill while donning the soft, thick hair of sheep and some other animals
merino marauder - a person who roams about and raids in search of plunder while wearing a fine wool and cotton yarn used for hosiery and knitwear

#Kentwool
#THPGolf

I'm going with Merino Marauders all the way! Has a DMV'er playing so I'm throwing my support that way!

Friends on both squads, but I've got to go with my plethora of boys on the Wooly Warriors.

this one is tough. really solid players on both sides. i gotta go with panda and crew, so merino marauders ftw!

Wool Warriors!

Team Wool Warriors! I have to back the team that has Arizona representing!

Merino Marauders is my pick

It's a tough choice.

But in the end I think it'll be...........the Merino Marauders. :D

Now this was funny!!
#WoolWarriors for the VEE.

wool warrior - a person who fights in battles and is known for having courage and skill while donning the soft, thick hair of sheep and some other animals
merino marauder - a person who roams about and raids in search of plunder while wearing a fine wool and cotton yarn used for hosiery and knitwear

#Kentwool
#THPGolf

Wool Warriors.

Wool warriors

Merino Marauders FTW!

Wool Warriors......all day long......both days!

Merino Marauders are going to take this one!

I'm going with the Merino Marauders for the win

Gonna go with Team Wool Warriors just because I like a lot of the usernames listed under there... :bananadance:

Still time to choose your side, or should I say the winning side!!! Sorry, I couldn't resist the change to campaign!!!

I gotta show some love to the Merino Marauders with fellow #StaffProto members JohnSinVA and Mike Dean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm taking the Wool Warriors.

Ill go Merino Marauders! Both are solid tho

Back