What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your pics were already some of the best - if not the best - around.

Thanks dude, they're something I have always been proud of, but I know that I can do better. So that's what is about to go down!

Great lens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm excited, always hard to pony up for a lens, but I know its not something to go cheap on and I'll have it forever.

Thanks dude, they're something I have always been proud of, but I know that I can do better. So that's what is about to go down!

I'm excited, always hard to pony up for a lens, but I know its not something to go cheap on and I'll have it forever.

I ended up picking up a few prime lenses last year and couldn't believe the difference. Having a lens that goes down to 1.8/2.8 lets you do so much. Enjoy it! Also nice to see other nikon users. Everyone around me seems to shoot canon.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

My instructor gave me this after today's lesson!

92cbbf3f8e056a5b9a45a7a1d89f42db.jpg

Titleist ZM forged 4-PW, vokey sm4 52 & 60, $201 out the door.

Used Arccos unit from another THPer. Excited to get it in and start keeping track of my stats. Will come in handy real soon.

Well if that's the case let me finish off the night with this...

730f45c5cdb6c8aca5118483caaa3e60.jpg
a0bff29ff7969035367da33815ec81d6.jpg

Hi Ryan!

Oh my.....I might need a drool towel and a cigarette after seeing that! (and I quit smoking 2 years ago)

I would never miss a putt with that beauty!

Not totally a golf buy, but will end up being used for golf. Got a Mountain Hardwear Stretch Ozonic rain jacket for $90 off Campsaver. Screaming deal since that's a $200 jacket. Really stoked, since my current rain jacket breathes like a plastic bag and this one gets great marks for comfort and breathability.

Congrats and damn that is a heck of a deal. I wish I wouldn't have pulled the trigger on mine until today.

I couldn't pass on the deal.

One of these three arrived today. All three are now bung boxed to go for a spa treatment Down Under.

1e1047ada4988e92d995a80a15c9c06c.jpg

CPO has a sale going on, got it for $129 and free shipping.

Couldnt pass it up.

Was looking at that one yesterday! Almost bought it! Enjoy it!

Grabbed a few more Iomic 2.3 grips to re-grip my irons and hybrids with.

Had my GBB re-gripped with a midsize GP Tour Velvet since I realized I can change settings without spinning the shaft.

One of these three arrived today. All three are now bung boxed to go for a spa treatment Down Under.

1e1047ada4988e92d995a80a15c9c06c.jpg
Oh, and whoops, looks like the Damascus Odyssey 5CS is at the post office from Japan too.

#PutterPalooza

Bought some .355 Ferrules today. Got a re-shaft project coming up.

JM

Traded in my v series 3 wood for an demo XR 3 wood in excellent condition for $14

Traded in my v series 3 wood for an demo XR 3 wood in excellent condition for $14

That's a sick deal man

Oh, and whoops, looks like the Damascus Odyssey 5CS is at the post office from Japan too.

#PutterPalooza

4 putters in 1 day?

4 putters in 1 day?

Nah, the Damascus Lajosi and Mills Fleetood Hi-Toe I have had for years now, they just need a refurb.

Scotty Sonoma was picked up this weekend and also needs a refurb.

The Odyssey I bought I think a month ago, took some time to process through Rakuten and ship from Japan.

That said, Kari is going to try to model the Fleetwood for me, and if successful, WILL result in me buying at least one more putter from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back