2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Nice Barry, stay warm! #merinomarauders are going to ready!!!

I know most are going a little stir crazy with this stupid cold weather. And that is to be expected, hang tough! We have a weekend of golf, food, friends and SWAG!!! Two great tracks and tons of points.

Keep your heads up and the eye on the prize. The Golden ticket for one MVP and an auto spot for one of us Captains. Lots to think about and daydream about!

Keep doing what you've been doing with the forum and in this thread. You guys have rocked and we have to keep it rocking through the event! The Captains are here if you need us.

My bag is pretty much set. I'll bring my 3W to see how the swing is with it and if it's not good, then I'll put the 3i back in.

To all my fellow teammates and competitors, if you won MVP, which THP event will you be gracing with yourself and your Kentwool swag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To all my fellow teammates and competitors, if you won MVP, which THP event will you be gracing with yourself and your Kentwool swag?

#TheCup... Done.

For those getting ready for this one, let me ask you a quick question...

With this one fast approaching, and some of us playing yet some not being able to get out for a round or practice.. Is your bag set? Will any changes come to your bag before the event gets here?

My bag is now set Cap, I am moving the 3H out and putting in a Callaway BB V-series Heavenwood. I am really loving that thing and hitting it as well as any club in the bag.

No doubt about it....#TheCup!

My bag is now set Cap, I am moving the 3H out and putting in a Callaway BB V-series Heavenwood. I am really loving that thing and hitting it as well as any club in the bag.

Glad it is working well for you Randy! Maybe I should have waited until after the Kickoff Classic to offer it up... :alien:

Regional Rivalry NE vs NY/nJ or the Cobra Event

Great choice amazing club

#TheCup

Getting some dome action tonight...although I doubt those Alabama greens will roll as 'lovely' as the dome's...which is a good thing... Ha! Looking forward to this event. Almost 3 weeks!!!

7f2946c4387527f59f53289d61d8dc39.jpg
fd970ebc4281c1b74c44726b05ed0b81.jpg

Would be between #TheCup or #THPRegionalRivalry or Wilson Event. Not in that order.

Any chance of color spoilers for each team so possible shirt combos can be explored? Asking for a friend who cares way too much about fashion...

Can't decide. The Cup or The Gauntlet or Vegas or #handcraftedexperience or ..........I could go on and on

The Gauntlet speaks to me. I'd love to meet the Callaway folks and Arizona golf is on my bucket list.

I'll do so digging while at the show. Maybe JB has something up his sleeve

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...79-2016-THP-Events-Calendar-Come-Join-The-Fun
The calendar is already full of amazing options and some yet to be announced, I'd say a top my list is Wilson and close behind it is Handcrafted/Gauntlet/Vegas.

But I also can't wait to see what Cure and Cobra are going to be like this year.

The Cup, Regional Rivalry, Wilson Event, The Gauntlet, Cure Event, Cobra, Up & Down, THP Championship, or The Handcrafted Experience. :act-up:

I am torn between the Project X event and TheCup. So many great events, it is tough to narrow it down.

Sadly, I think #TheGauntlet rosters will be filled before the #KickoffClassic MVP is crowned or that's what I'd be using it on.
Without details for the Cure and Cobra events, I'd probably choose the THP Bridgestone Championship.

Back