Contest - #GENFLX Wilson Staff C200 Irons

Was the winner announced and I missed it? I keep checking my inbox but nothing showed up just yet :)

Was the winner announced and I missed it? I keep checking my inbox but nothing showed up just yet :)

Nope, winner will be announced LIVE next week at the PGA Show.

I'm very excited for one lucky THPer. These clubs are a #gamechanger.

Excited to hear who wins this. These sound like some amazing clubs and I really need to find some to hit.

Live announcement from PGA Shows are epic. I know, I've had one. Due for another.

Should I be there in person to claim them?

I hope I am able to watch this live! Exciting for sure.

So Awesome. Some one is going to be pretty dang happy

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I hope I can watch the announcement live. Somebody (fingers crossed) will be very happy.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Great way to get even more interest at the show! Looking forward to it! I love the show for all the new toys!!

Live announcements are awesome!

These irons look amazing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I need a new set of Wilson's they look awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Will this be via Periscope today?

Hoping this going to be announced live, whenever it is announced? I don't want to miss this.

Hoping this going to be announced live, whenever it is announced? I don't want to miss this.

When/Where do I need to be watching for this? You guys do have my address right?

Can't believe I didn't see this until now.... Awesome!

Just waiting for my PM, I want to game these!

I sure could use a set of these C200 irons... Not only would that simplify my search for a new set of irons this year, but everyone says they are wicked far.... I'd be okay with that.

Looks like I missed out on the RBG deal, maybe I could win some C200's instead?

The review on these has been one the best I have read for any item that has come through THP. Not just in that people are liking them (they are) but the updates and the detail has been phenomenal. Anyone on the fence should stay out of that thread if they have any hope of not spending their money.

Back