Contest - #GENFLX Wilson Staff C200 Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Kicking off the 2016 THP Contest season is an iron set that is getting some serious buzz since THPers were the first people outside of Wilson to be able to test them. The C200 irons feature new technology that has never been seen before and the reviews are solid.

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-31%20at%204.06.15%20PM-S.png

The Prize
A brand new full set of Wilson Staff C200 irons

How To Enter
You can enter two ways (and you can do both)
Entering is as easy as posting your thoughts on the looks in the THP Review thread as well as following along with the reviews.

You can also enter (a second entry) by sending a tweet (on Twitter) saying you want to win the C200 irons and include #GENFLX @THPGolf @WilsonGolf and a link to this thread.

Rules
Contest is open through the end of the week.
One winner will win this set of irons.

This contest is open everybody but shipping is free for 2016 Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one and help support the charitable effort with the Humane Society, click here.

Well that is just effin' awesome!

You will definitely want to enter this contest. These irons are legit

That is an awesome opportunity to test out some Wilson goodness

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Pretty awesome contest for some really really good irons.

Awesome contest! I could really put these to good use.

Dang this is an awesome contest!

I'm in. I have wanted a set just like 441's that I hit at the retreat.

Dang it, now I have two reviews to read. Great contest and someone will be happy to receive these. I remember reading about the reviews of the guys during the event. These irons sound great and could really #ChangetheGame for someone. I mean that's what we're after this year, right?

Awesome contest, hope I win!

Might be a dumb question, but if we've already posted thoughts in the review thread, are we already entered?

Both entries in, it would be awesome to game a set of these!

Awesome contest, hope I win!

Might be a dumb question, but if we've already posted thoughts in the review thread, are we already entered?

No sir, but you can ask questions or post more thoughts.

Wow what a contest...THP once again #ChangingTheGame!

Are you kidding!
Love the looks of these C200 irons. Cannot wait to get my hands on a demo club (or 10)!!
Thank you Wilson Golf and THP!

Cool beans

I am in... If 441 can game them so can I. Thanks THP and Wilson for an awesome contest for some Technology packed irons. Do they have Bluetooth? Everything is better with Bluetooth... (kidding)

I'm in! GL to all!

I'm in! Thanks again THP and WilsonGolf! I've been following along to this thread, 99% sure these are my new irons for 2016. Would be neat to win a set.

Cool looking sticks and love the technology behind them. W/S has been bringing it for years now and they only keep going in the right direction. Someone is going to win a sweet set of clubs!

Oh and pretty sweet EFFING contest!

Another great contest. Thanks THP and W/S! Good luck, everyone.

Awesome contest to kick off the year!!

Back