Contest - Yonex EZONE XPG

I'm intrigued by the carbon graphite crown. I have had issues with spin in the past, so I am all ears for a club that will reduce spin. Also, I love the look of these...the black finish looks great!

I like the info about the DTP increasing speed and balance of the club. Would love to replace my old fairway wood with this hot stick. Great info. Yonex.

Some manufactures have played with CB shafts. The Dual Tungsten Power system provides this through the grip and the club head. That's the most compelling Tech in the XPG line. Interested to try that out

I think it is the dual tungsten power system. Interesting to see a company pay attention to the other end of the club

The DPT sounds like some awesome tech that I have not had the pleasure of trying. This is a chart topper for me!

I'd say I dig the DTP system that increases clubhead speed... 'cause man do I need more of that, especially in my longer clubs.

Great contest, thanks THP and Yonex!

I like the Yonex Quick Adjust System. It would give me plenty of adjustability in a fairway wood.

The DTP technology makes this club a must try. Can't wait to hit it. Thanks Yonex and THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm most excited about the expanded carbon composite crown! This allows a tungsten screw and another 8gram weight to be placed even lower... lower cg + higher launch + lower spin would be a deadly combo. Thanks Yonex and THP! Good luck fellas.

Dual Tungsten Power System (DPT) is the most interesting technology for me!

The like the idea of the Dual Tungsten Power System. With the recent success of the counterbalanced putters I would love to put the EZONE XPG in the bag!

Definitely the quick adjust as I like to tinker.

Definitely the Carbon Composite Crown...This combo of launch and low spin would be a great club me on shorter and tighter Par 4s as an option off the tee. Thanks for the chance Yonex and THP...

Ok first am I the only one that thought it was YON ex and not YO nex hahaha oops. Anyways to me the DTP or Dual Tungsten Power grip caught my eye first when reading. Counterbalanced stuff is pretty new to me so on a club other than a putter its very interesting. I'd love to see how that feels.

Lots of tech packed in there, but if the new DTP System dramatically increases head speed while improving balance, it has to get my vote.

I think that the graphite crown that allows placing 16g of weight low, creating a lower center of gravity, resulting in a higher launch would be the most compelling technology for me. Though the quick adjust system looks really easy to use.

I find the DTP Tungsten grip very interesting and the quick adjust looks slick also. Thanks THP and Yonex!

Would have to say my favorite tech in the XPG would be the tungsten balance grip. really like the idea and tech of counter balancing a wood!

The DTP system has me the most intrigued. I have never heard of putting weights in the grip besides counter balancing putters. I would love to see how this works in a wood.

The Counter balance is cool idea... Composite crown. Interesting design . Love to give it a go. Thanks Yonex & THP..

Congrats!

Congrats blakehall - this is an awesome win.

Congrats!

Back