New video game "The Golf Club"

On to The Breakers

I need to play the Breakers, ASAP.

Playing Chambers with dhartmann, cpl, and MS.

Gosh I'm bad at this game! ? I need someone to show me how to putt...

Lol. I hear Chambers is a sunnava.
I've put it in the middle of greens with short irons and come off the green.... Eeeeeeeeek! ?

TPC of Scottsdale not bad at all.Spyglass hill is an exact rendition of tiger woods golf.Brings back a lot of memories hacking it around there :)

4 putted to end that round...haha haha!

TPC of Scottsdale not bad at all.Spyglass hill is an exact rendition of tiger woods golf.Brings back a lot of memories hacking it around there :)
I need to try Spyglass.

I need to try Spyglass.
It's exact copy of tiger woods golf.And that was a tough course for me on there.Cypress Point is a great rendetion as well.Have fun on the West Coast swing.Im going to go to Alaska and play Denali again.Handicap went up to 4.6,not traveling well at all lately :(

It's exact copy of tiger woods golf.And that was a tough course for me on there.Cypress Point is a great rendetion as well.Have fun on the West Coast swing.Im going to go to Alaska and play Denali again.Handicap went up to 4.6,not traveling well at all lately :(
I'll add Cypress Point to my list as well!

Birdied 4 of the last 5 for a -4 round. Still have to get my putting in order. Thanks for the rounds guys!

Birdied 4 of the last 5 for a -4 round. Still have to get my putting in order. Thanks for the rounds guys!
Anything outside of 15 feet and I am missing it. Occasionally, I will drain one, but thats pure luck not skill.

That was fun guys! Enjoyed my first "live" play. Tpluff is legit!

Anything outside of 15 feet and I am missing it. Occasionally, I will drain one, but thats pure luck not skill.
I don't even sniff the cup if it's outside 12 ft.... I'm solid at 3 ft though :)

I don't even sniff the cup if it's outside 12 ft.... I'm solid at 3 ft though :)
Pffft. I will have 2 or 3 in the 3ft range that I just blow it right past.

Glad you could join us. It was fun watching the yellow light up your row there at the end. That PGA West course was ok, but had some major issues on the greens.

And just looked at my putting stats, it's kind of like real life there meaning that's where the game is won. 34% accuracy on long putts, 78% on mid putts, and 99% on short putts averaging 1.5 per hole all time. Once you guys get the putting squared away, you'll get much better results.

Back