The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Official Rant of the Day

Darn it. So mad at myself. Sitting here waiting for my delayed flight, so I grabbed some breakfast. Should have just stuck with the oatmeal, but those damn tater tots looked tasty. Ugh!!!!

Safe travels and I hope you have enough time between flights. Traveling myself today and hoping to get home on time.
Traveling back to Maryland tonight. I'm sure it'll be easier getting back than it was going out, has to be right?

Traveling back to Maryland tonight. I'm sure it'll be easier getting back than it was going out, has to be right?

I would expect you to have no problems. Not sure if this delay is due to the weather or mechanical.

Gotta love when you get to airport check in hour and half before boarding time and you end up being last call for checkin because they keep sending last call people to the front of the line... go figure

Feel like death warmed over today. Ugh ... supposed to be a busy weekend, I don't need to be sick.

Delayed commute yet again for someone who can't drive. He "hit a bump" and wound up with his front end buried in the left snowbank and a$$ end hanging in the left lane. Perhaps karma will be kind to me for stopping to dig him out and unblock traffic. For the young fella who wrecked, pay attention to the road conditions at all times - perhaps the few thousand you're going to need in repair will be a hard lesson learned. For those of you traveling east on Route 7 after 7:15 this morning, you're welcome.

Last edited:
Feel like death warmed over today. Ugh ... supposed to be a busy weekend, I don't need to be sick.

Well, that just matches your look :alien:

My title says boss, therefore I have the final say and Fritters is not staying. It can run through the weekend, then you are mward again. Remind me was the M capital?
It was a capital M and capital W. They were both little capitals though.

oh snap, she dropped the hammer

Completely fed up with my employer. I'm now putting in 12+ hour days because we fired someone before finding her replacement, was stiffed my 3rd quarter bonus and strung along the entire 4th quarter with them saying that they will look into giving it to me retroactively. Fourth quarter closes and they say they'll take into account the 3rd quarter as well, but then say they will only be giving me the quarterly target and will now be going to an annual bonus instead of quarterly. Finally, it was supposed to be in this mornings paycheck...
Really tired of playing games

Hang in there, brother! Looks like it might be time to make a change

I wish I had a cool /exciting job.

I can teach you the art of the speedo sale
well there be a lot of 1 on 1 hands on experience? because I'm not sure how I feel about that yet...

Left my coffee cup at home this morning. Haven't been able to get it going today.

Sadly this is very true.

The people you are referring to are often called "Trick-or-treaters", because they walk around with a giant bag and go from booth to booth to get free swag.

Oh my gosh GG, they are out in full force right now. Anyone that says it should be open to the public only needs to see the floor right now.

Almost every legitimate buyer is gone. You should see the faces of the reps in the booths. I think they would rather be getting a root canal. Just spoke to a good friend of mine at Cleveland/Srixon he can't wait to leave. It's been a long 7 days for them. Many have been here since Saturday

My work here is done. Going to try and go get nine holes in before my flight tonight.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
well... phone is effin dead. Took it in to Verizon, and they are unable to recover any of the data. Luckily this happened 2 weeks before the 1-year warranty expired, but I think some honeymoon/grandaddy photos/videos will be gone for good... here's hoping the Verizon cloud backed up some of these

Oh my gosh GG, they are out in full force right now. Anyone that says it should be open to the public only needs to see the floor right now.

Almost every legitimate buyer us gone. You should see the faces of the reps in the booths. I think they would rather be getting a root canal. Just spoke to a good friend of mine at Cleveland/Srixon he can't wait to leave. It's been a long 7 days for them. Many have been here since Saturday

My work here is done. Going to try and go get nine holes it so in before my flight tonight.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Every trade show has swag seekers (guilty as charged here, since I would do the same when my wife used to do trade shows :embarrassed:)

I would guess "the look" is more from fatigue than anything. When having swag at a booth, one should expect the bag-fillers.

Gonna go with fatigue. I got home at 7, and I just woke up from a 4:30 nap. It was glorious.

well... phone is effin dead. Took it in to Verizon, and they are unable to recover any of the data. Luckily this happened 2 weeks before the 1-year warranty expired, but I think some honeymoon/grandaddy photos/videos will be gone for good... here's hoping the Verizon cloud backed up some of these
If you're using Droid, Google photos is your best friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back