Got my lift on order!

Got my lift on order!

Nice! What did you end up going with? I went ProComp 2.5" for starters with the 33"'s on 17"'s. Hesitant to go much bigger for now as I'll need axles & lockers for what I want to do over 33.

Bosses Jeep got some new stickers!
Old school Kansas State Wildcats logo, pretty cool!

9c14fdedbbd3ca6e847a407ba3596b9d.jpg

I like that color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New rock rails on order....will be here Wednesday. Then I'll pull the trigger on the winch in a few weeks.

And then new fenders (front & back) with new liners will be needed.....but hoping to beat mine up some to help justify it. Hahaha

New rock rails on order....will be here Wednesday. Then I'll pull the trigger on the winch in a few weeks.

And then new fenders (front & back) with new liners will be needed.....but hoping to beat mine up some to help justify it. Hahaha
Start ordering parts for me too, k? Thanks!

Pulled the carpet out of mine this week, going to get it sprayed with bed liner inside with some of the weather guard floor mats.

Start ordering parts for me too, k? Thanks!

Pulled the carpet out of mine this week, going to get it sprayed with bed liner inside with some of the weather guard floor mats.

Nice!! I've seen that done and would love to do it. I hate carpet. They gutting the interior and spraying everything or just lining floor board area in front of seats?

Nice!! I've seen that done and would love to do it. I hate carpet. They gutting the interior and spraying everything or just lining floor board area in front of seats?

All of the floorboard and tub will get done (not the doors), so just about everything! I hate the carpet.

All of the floorboard and tub will get done (not the doors), so just about everything! I hate the carpet.

Very cool. Curious how much that is running you. Text me if you don't want to post.

5e347118.jpg

Very cool. Curious how much that is running you. Text me if you don't want to post.

5e347118.jpg
LOL. The Mrs. doesn't look very happy.

You guys are killing it with these Jeep's. I am light years behind.

Nothing you can't throw a little money at Matt!

That will happen hopefully soon. Fixing everything up inside the house to get ready to be sold. Then it's Jeep time.

How difficult were the lights to install?

How difficult were the lights to install?

Easy...really easy. Even for a moron like me. Google search led to a youtube video...took me all of 30 minutes.

Not bad all. Can't wait to see how they look in the dark.

Not bad all. Can't wait to see how they look in the dark.

I started to take a photo the other day when leaving at work but it didn't come out good. I'll play with it more one night this weekend.

Mid 70's here the next 3 days so top comes off tomorrow!

Which lights are those cookie??

Awesome. Thanks man

War: not the easiest to photo nights at light but hopefully this helps. They are very bright and a HUGE upgrade over the stock pieces of crap.

203ab7997ac5a9216f1d6a3ddd98d955.jpg

356098d0db7977e3957148f5bd194d0f.jpg

7c48ef5991588cadb5420404329d3b3f.jpg

Those look great #Cookie!

Im digging them, Cookie. Looks great!

Exact same headlight I have in my Harley.

Love it!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Great looking lights there Cookie. Some of the pix look link something out of space invaders. :alien2: :alien2: :alien2:

Back