Aw, Fup, you gotta hold it together!! My bad, "Antonio".

That is great! Looking forward to seeing other bloopers!

Good stuff right there! Looking forward to the bloopers

First Fritters, now Antonio... I'm not going to remember who anyone is anymore!!!

Seriously, that reaction was priceless :D

OMG that was funny !!

If you go back and watch the Bridgestone Driver Live Contest we did during day 1 of the show, you will hear Dean call Josh Kinchen by like 3 different names too and his reaction is priceless.

Dean was tired that day.

Ha, instant laughter there. Good one.

That was funny, and its great you guys have a sense of humor and share the bloopers with us.

Fupresti was sitting next to JB in the first night's Periscope and JB said David more than once..it took me a minute!

Also, Antonio is ready for
pgatour-latinoamerica_fb.jpg

Haha that was great

Nah I was sharp as a tack that morning. Joel, Jesse, and Josh Kinchen had that coming. For pure fun of course.

That did crack me up.

Antonio's reaction was great, definitely looking forward to more bloopers

HA!!!! I love it.

Antonio.

FUPtonio!

Another new forum name, fupresti becomes Antonio!

I think that one will stick for awhile lol

Now that was funny!

That's hysterical. If anyone EVER, didnt look like an Antonio, it would be Fupi.

Hahaha that was awesome.

That's hysterical. If anyone EVER, didnt look like an Antonio, it would be Fupi.

So before we shoot I am talking to Will and say "Call him by a different name like Bob, Jeff, Pete or something". He went with Antonio. Will is such a great guy.

THP TV Blooper

If you go back and watch the Bridgestone Driver Live Contest we did during day 1 of the show, you will hear Dean call Josh Kinchen by like 3 different names too and his reaction is priceless.

Haha these are hilarious! He called Josh, Jeff and Jessy l! That was a great catch!!

Was Antonio on purpose? Or total blooper?

Edit: saw your post above! NM!!

Haha these are hilarious! He called Josh, Jeff and Jessy l! That was a great catch!!

Was Antonio on purpose? Or total blooper?

Edit: saw your post above! NM!!

Yeah definitely setup, but poor Fupresti just lost it.

That's awesome!

That was great! Good job Antonio.

Back