The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting my Deans crossed with 441's avatar change.

We liked Comcast for their on demand when we had it down in Sarasota. With that said I still prefer directv, but most of that is NFL related

I had satellite once...and that's all she wrote. Maybe it's better now

We liked Comcast for their on demand when we had it down in Sarasota. With that said I still prefer directv, but most of that is NFL related

I've got DirecTV now and there's no doubt it's legit during football season, but I miss Verizon FiOS!

Last edited:
Since when did playing halo become part of the x games?

I forgot to mention I may or may not be banned from Orlando International Airport.

I forgot to mention I may or may not be banned from Orlando International Airport.

Crazy people not allowed? No, that definitely can't be it.

Did TSA ask if you were David and you replied, "No I'm Antonio!"

I feel like any story will underwhelm then. I wanted to hear a full on FupyDisney fanboy story haha

Well I take that back, I did have a bag with a gift from Disney for the Mrs. when said event occurred. Does that count?

So we recap... No disney... pants on which makes me think you didn't get tazed..

zzzzzzzzzz

All I can say is, make sure to pay attention to posted signage in airport terminals.

Im going through all of the video content shot at the PGA Show this past week and there is some pure gold. Interview with Yagley about CG and how it impacts everything about forgiveness. Interview with Toulon went up this morning that is fantastic. Interview with Callaway and Boeing. Interview with Vrska about whether innovation is gone in golf is just full of awesome. A 10+ minute interview with Roger Cleveland that is full of info. Stuff coming from just about every company you can think of on technology.

Just really good information that we think you guys are going to love. The entire THP Crew (both at show and not) killed it this past week.

Put an offer in on a house. Fingers crossed.

Good luck deuce, hope it works out for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back