The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Can tell I am putting on lean muscle. Legs and arms getting firm. Can see one beer of a six pack in my gut.
Long term this is great. Short term do not want to let team 3 down.
Just started tracking all of my meals and workouts to make sure what I think I am doing is really what I am doing.

I just jumped on the scale, next week will have me in the 22x range no doubt! Kicking it in its a$$ at the moment

great job.
Keep going

great job.
Keep going

Weighed myself last evening. Weighed myself again this morning. I lost 3.5 pounds just by sleeping and using the toilet a couple times?

I either need a new scale, or maybe I should not get caught up in the day to day weight fluctuations...

Hey Lefty- conventional wisdom says not to take too much stock in your daily weight. Lots of ways for that to fluctuate quite a bit.

Weighed myself last evening. Weighed myself again this morning. I lost 3.5 pounds just by sleeping and using the toilet a couple times?

I either need a new scale, or maybe I should not get caught up in the day to day weight fluctuations...

Your weight at the end of the day and first thing in the morning are going to be drastically different.

Buffalo chicken sloppy joes was complete improvisation. Went to the grocery story to get the ingredients and they didn't have ground chicken. So I bought chicken breasts and cooked them and cut them up. I think it came out really good
8096893716a6395f411329085e8de953.jpg
Picking up what we need for this today.
I just jumped on the scale, next week will have me in the 22x range no doubt! Kicking it in its a$$ at the moment
Way to go buddy killing it
Your weight at the end of the day and first thing in the morning are going to be drastically different.
Especially if u take a morning poo

"Dirty 30" workout done...im sore

Hey Lefty- conventional wisdom says not to take too much stock in your daily weight. Lots of ways for that to fluctuate quite a bit.

I will go with Monday AM weigh-ins. It's tempting to see how I'm doing mid-week, but, yeah, there is some potential for getting a false sense of how I'm doing.

Just did leg day and 30 minutes of cardio. Grabbed a steak and egg white sandwich from subway

Nice! Keep it up!

Scale is not moving down for me this week - stuck at around 203. But I'm not too concerned because I ate well & am sticking with my workouts. It could be that I'm also adding a little muscle (more dense than fat). The best indicator that things are going in the right direction is that I can now fit into a pair of pants that two weeks ago was too tight.

I probably do need to do a little more calorie counting & cut down portion size a bit - that should help.

Eventhough I gained 4oz of muscle last week, I'm looking forward to actually dropping some lbs. this week.

Decided I would roast up a turkey today, so I could have some healthy protein for the rest of the week. Lets see how this goes.

Cardio was today. Weekend going well.

Massive workout this morning on the bike.

Toasted. Early early workout.

It's 60* out today so my wife & I walked/ran for an hour today. Now for the actual fat-burning workout...

Got out for one of my better runs this morning. Still working on building up endurance, but my min/mile is going down steadily. Had a slight cheat day yesterday since I went out to watch the OU/LSU game and had a few. Been good today, so far, and I think it'll be a good week, overall, for me.

Workout early today, making that each day this week. Looking like chicken salad for dinner tonight and hopefully good news with the weigh in tomorrow

After 5 days in vegas I dont expect anything this week but its back to grinding tomorrow

Workout early today, making that each day this week. Looking like chicken salad for dinner tonight and hopefully good news with the weigh in tomorrow

You're doing well dude. Keep it going.

Really struggling this week. Up and down the past few days. I decided to follow the wife's lead and join WW. Mostly because it's easier to figure out the points with food than it is trying to keep track of calories. Here goes nothing

Really struggling this week. Up and down the past few days. I decided to follow the wife's lead and join WW. Mostly because it's easier to figure out the points with food than it is trying to keep track of calories. Here goes nothing

Good luck dude. WW simplifies things a ton for a lot of people.

Back