The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Well, those 4 oz of muscle has finally worked on helping burn some fat...down 3.8 lbs for the week.

Need 6 more weights

Man I'm starving today. A few egg whites and some yogurt for lunch don't go a long way. Heading to the gym for a work out followed by running home from said gym.

Monday ish for weigh-in

Need 6 more weights
Coming tonight. I promise. I had so much stuff to remember to take to work today, I totally blanked on this.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Coming tonight. I promise. I had so much stuff to remember to take to work today, I totally blanked on this.

Weak sauce

Weak sauce
Totally is. Truth is I was hoping an extra 12 hours would rid me of some of the pounds i know I put on last week eating big meals and deserts each night. Ha

Today at lunch I was talking with a young man (20) about the diet thing and WW. He said how many points were you eating prior to the diet. After going down an average day of fast foot and crap. We calculated 140-180 points wasn't out of the ordinary. Crazy crazy to think about.

Today at lunch I was talking with a young man (20) about the diet thing and WW. He said how many points were you eating prior to the diet. After going down an average day of fast foot and crap. We calculated 140-180 points wasn't out of the ordinary. Crazy crazy to think about.
Im right there with ya. Went to applebees and had a salad the other night but looked at calories of what i normally eat and bout passed out

But we satisfied my burger and fries meal craving here at home for 16 pts.

4b8781ebac5fb6f4a47168e3d3d662f8.jpg

Yeah I know JB....salad and a burger

4 hours to get weights in otherwise you wil get a 0 for the week

4 hours to get weights in otherwise you wil get a 0 for the week

Anyone from the Bon Bon's not submitted?

Cmon peep's your teammates need you!

Anyone from the Bon Bon's not submitted?

Cmon peep's your teammates need you!
Nope u guys are good.

The majority missing are those pesky gutbusters

The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Nope u guys are good.

The majority missing are those peaky gutbusters

I was about to sick Mrs. V on them if there was any one.

I believe I got mine in, hope the rest of my team did as well! Working on another good week so far (minus the beer I just had) with clean eating. More physical activity over the next few days should help as well.

Nope u guys are good.

The majority missing are those pesky gutbusters

What? Say it ain't so. Get those weights in team! (even though I would have been better off with a 0 than the gain I put up this week)

go figure. I lose 2 lbs the day after weigh ins

Back