The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

What I make will be healthy, but the rest of the food there probably won't be. Then there's the beer, I won't be overdoing it but I will have a few with friends on Sunday night. It's life and I'll make it up next week. I'm definitely not bailing on Team Two Fat.

moderation dude! You don't have to worry about falling off the wagon. Just plan for it and adjust some meals and you will be gravy dude.

I haven't worked out in nearly 2 weeks due to all our family BS, but HAD to sweat it out before I lost my sanity.

I was biking nearly 20 miles, 2 weeks ago. And today, I hit the 8 mile mark and thought I was gonna die. Here's to getting my rhythm back ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Bowl coming up this weekend, I'm going to make a bold prediction that my losses will be minimal this week.

moderation dude! You don't have to worry about falling off the wagon. Just plan for it and adjust some meals and you will be gravy dude.

My explanation for my post from above.

Super Bowl is Sunday night, I take my weigh-in pics Monday morning at 4am. Even if I maintain my calorie intake and just go over on carb intake that could turn a 4 lb loss into 1-2 lbs loss, because of water retention, that I would consider minimal weight loss for my weight and how out of shape I was. I've literally been working my ASS off and doing great, it's just one cheat meal that happens to be the night before weigh-ins. I'll still have a loss for this week. There's just no way I can not have a cheat meal throughout this whole competition.

A little background on myself, 3 years ago I got up to 290 lbs and decided I had to make a change. I got down to around 230 lbs and then got off track. Over the last 2 years I put a little over 20 lbs back on, when I saw there was a Biggest Loser going on here I know it would be great motivation to get that 20 off and get down to what I was right out of HS eventually. My final target weight it to get down to around 200 lbs again, that won't happen during this time period though. This time I can't be on a strict diet, I have to change my eating habits into something sustainable.

My explanation for my post from above.

Super Bowl is Sunday night, I take my weigh-in pics Monday morning at 4am. Even if I maintain my calorie intake and just go over on carb intake that could turn a 4 lb loss into 1-2 lbs loss, because of water retention, that I would consider minimal weight loss for my weight and how out of shape I was. I've literally been working my ASS off and doing great, it's just one cheat meal that happens to be the night before weigh-ins. I'll still have a loss for this week. There's just no way I can not have a cheat meal throughout this whole competition.

A little background on myself, 3 years ago I got up to 290 lbs and decided I had to make a change. I got down to around 230 lbs and then got off track. Over the last 2 years I put a little over 20 lbs back on, when I saw there was a Biggest Loser going on here I know it would be great motivation to get that 20 off and get down to what I was right out of HS eventually. My final target weight it to get down to around 200 lbs again, that won't happen during this time period though. This time I can't be on a strict diet, I have to change my eating habits into something sustainable.

Absolutely! Winning a contest is fun, but it's more important to keep at it slow & steady & make the lifestyle changes that are lasting. One or 2 bad meals won't derail the so-ill train!

Bon Bon's we need to stop feeding on the Bon Bon's. Let's move up the standings this week.

Bon Bon's we need to stop feeding on the Bon Bon's. Let's move up the standings this week.

Back in the gym and working on the diet after my vacay last week, hopefully I can be back to what i lost week 1

Absolutely! Winning a contest is fun, but it's more important to keep at it slow & steady & make the lifestyle changes that are lasting. One or 2 bad meals won't derail the so-ill train!

Thanks Grins, that's much appreciated!

Back in the gym and working on the diet after my vacay last week, hopefully I can be back to what i lost week 1

Hey we all will have those weeks where we get out of sync. I have them constantly.

According to slenderkitchens.com, I should be drinking 134 oz of water daily. And here I thought I was doing good getting to 80!

I feel like a racehorse on lasix.

Good news is I'm staying away from the diet pop, and not snacking between meals - at all. It hasn't been as tough as I remember.
I'm starting to eat pretty clean and really paying attention to portion size too. I think the results will start coming soon.

According to slenderkitchens.com, I should be drinking 134 oz of water daily. And here I thought I was doing good getting to 80!

Good news is I'm staying away from the diet pop, and not snacking between meals - at all. It hasn't been as tough as I remember.
I'm starting to eat pretty clean and really paying attention to portion size too. I think the results will start coming soon.

Way to go Grins, you got this man!

Giving up the soda, even diet, will help a lot!

Awesome job Jeff. Keep it up buddy.

I was feeling really good this week, so I decided to step on the scale this morning, which is something I need to get out of the habit of. I am down 3.6 lbs (1.77%) from where I was at Monday morning. Hopefully I can carry these results until Monday, or build on them further.

I was feeling really good this week, so I decided to step on the scale this morning, which is something I need to get out of the habit of. I am down 3.6 lbs (1.77%) from where I was at Monday morning. Hopefully I can carry these results until Monday, or build on them further.

awesome work Jank!

Officially hit the 10 pounds lost mark this morning

Keep going. Team 3 "WE SUCK" needs you.

Man stepped on the scale this morning and I'm below 170. Man I haven't been that weight in over 5 years.

Man stepped on the scale this morning and I'm below 170. Man I haven't been that weight in over 5 years.

That is awesome! That is somewhere I am trying to get by the end of this. I currently sit at 177 and I haven't been under 180 in 3+ years. No idea the last time I was in the 160's.

Way to go! You're my role model now Matt! ;)

My ultimate goal is to get down to that level. When I was at my most fit, I think I weighed around 165. I feel like this contest is the beginning of that journey to thinner.

For you guys that have kicked soda. Did you stop cold turkey or did you wean your way off? I have had no luck this far. Mind you I am drinking nearly a case of Dr Pepper a day. I have tried keeping water at my desk and in my car. Tried the flavor drops, adding fruit you name it but I still end up back drinking Dr Pepper.

The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

For you guys that have kicked soda. Did you stop cold turkey or did you wean your way off? I have had no luck this far. Mind you I am drinking nearly a case of Dr Pepper a day. I have tried keeping water at my desk and in my car. Tried the flavor drops, adding fruit you name it but I still end up back drinking Dr Pepper.

Have you tried options like La Croix? Helps give you that satisfaction of carbonation without having a soda.

One thing I have done is get the Kona Cola nuun tabs and drop them in he plain/unflavored La Croix.

Back