Kudos to Callaway customer service!

tahoebum

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I finally got around to replacing my cracked X2 Hot 2Deep and XR Pro 16* 4 wood. I cracked both of them on different days last summer/fall but the 4 wood was still playable as it was a small stress crack on the leading edge of the sole and for the 2Deep I had an identical replacement being the club hoe that I am. I actually sort of forgot about it until cleaning the garage las weekend.

I called Callaway customer service this morning and they couldn't have been better or more pleasant. They are shipping out a an XR Deep and a XR16 Pro as replacements with custom shaft and grip options at no charge so I guess sometimes it pays to procrastinate. They didn't ask me for any receipts, just that I return the clubs in the box provided when my new ones arrive in 5-7 business days. Ironically the 2Deep was in their system as I had smashed in the face of my original 2Deep about 18 months ago which makes the one they're sending me a warranty replacement for a replacement.

attachment.php

Well done Callaway!

Also, you are obviously the Hulk tahoe. Multiple cracked faces is pretty unbelievable, you must be murdering that ball!

Wow, that is awesome! Makes me even happier that I've gone almost all Callaway with my new setup.

Easily one of the best customer service programs in any industry. They've been awesome the couple times I needed stuff

Well done Callaway!

Also, you are obviously the Hulk tahoe. Multiple cracked faces is pretty unbelievable, you must be murdering that ball!

I'm honestly don't generate that much speed, only about 106 with the driver so I can't say why these are cracking, unlucky I guess. The funny thing is Callaway claims a 36% thinner face design on the XR Deep over the 2Deep so I hope the cracking issue continues so I can get the latest models in another year!

Great to hear from Callaway, but not surprised.

Never had a bad experience with Callaway customer service, had a 14 Big Bertha that the sliding weight screw loosened up every 3-4 rounds and called them to see if a little thread lock would hurt anything. Had a new head 2 days later with a prepaid return shipping label for the old head.

Easily one of the best customer service programs in any industry. They've been awesome the couple times I needed stuff

Agree!!

I'm honestly don't generate that much speed, only about 106 with the driver so I can't say why these are cracking, unlucky I guess. I do hope it continues so I can get the latest models in another year!

Hahahaha no joke, that's a pretty good system you've got worked out there! :D

Callaway cs is top notch and you are a beast cracking open faces like eggs!

Not really surprised to hear Callaway is taking care of you! They are the best!

Not surprised. They are phenomenal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway's Customer Service is one of the best, if not THE best in the industry for sure!

Might need to change Tahoe's name to Crackheadbum....oh wait, that probably wouldn't be good either. lol

Well done Callaway!

In my head I was HULK SMASH!!

Callaway is one if not "the" best!

now that's customer service!

That's remarkable service! Well done Callaway.

Love me some Callaway. A++ to them.

I've only had to deal with Callaway CS one time, and their response was terrific - above and beyond what one should expect. Only non-Callaway club in my bag is my putter.

Not surprised at all. I've had many great experiences with their customer service. I ordered a 5 wood from CPO recently that came in with a ding in the crown. They didn't have any others with the shaft I originally ordered, so then sent me a new one and told me to switch out the shafts and send it back. Couldn't have been easier.

Very nice. I agree that Callaway has the best CS of all the OEM's I have ever dealt with.

Doesn't surprise me at all. Hard not to want to back a company that takes care of their customers.

Back