arwin

Reaction score
I've spent the past week reading everything on THP!

I broke the crown on my R11S last weekend and ever since I've been on THP reading all sorts of different review threads on new drivers...M1, DBD, GBB, XR Pro....

Tested out some of the drivers and I think I know which driver I'm leaning towards next (Probably a GBB).

Now, I'm still on THP and going through all the shaft options for the new driver!! HZRDUS vs Oban Hasimoto. Read through both of those entire threads too!!

Thanks for providing me with so much information and now I'll probably spend more on my driver than my wife would like!!

PS. Dont mind me in all those threads asking for more info!

PPS - I already have a driver fitting with GolfTec next week

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

I bit. Hook, line and sinker! Well done, sir!

I have the GBB and I absolutely love it. You will not be disappointed. I don't have experience with either of the shafts you mentioned, but I have read plenty of positive reviews on both. I hope your fitting goes well!

I went in to my last driver fitting and knew that I would walk out with a M1. Well.....I game a Ping G30 LS Tec with the stock Tour Shaft. Its a beast and the hottest driver I have gamed. I love it. Just my 0.02 cents

Awesome intro!!!! Good luck with the fitting, and don't show the wife the receipt. :clapp:

Good intro! Yep, plenty of info on equipment here that will bust the wallet open.

Sorry for being awesome.

-THP

Scheduling is in your favor so take advantage. Blow her away for Valentine's Day and she probably won't ask what your new driver cost.

THP is dangerous in the winter... especially after the PGA show. All of a sudden ebay has 20 items on the watch list

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm a Callaway guy but I would go into your fitting with an open mind and let the fitter do his job. I did override the fitter on my irons because I felt more comfortable with them. They were a bit longer than the XR irons but the dispersion was a tad more. Still, they were very close and I wasn't really lining my shots up as I should have. The fitter agreed with my decision, he thought I made better contact with the BB irons.

You got me! haha, good luck on trying to pick one.

it is hard not to get caught up in all the great equipment reviews and question your current club selection lol

Information overload - I get it. Enjoy the fitting - get what works, not what the cool kids play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you hate it, your wife is going to hate it more. I'm ashamed to say how much money I've spent as a result of "ideas" that came as a result of THP.

It's amazing how high my golf budget has become since joining THP!

Well this isn't how I saw this thread going, but glad it wasn't what I was thinking. And I agree THP has made me ponder and buy more clubs than I thought I would own in a lifetime.

Gonna really like the bertha. Good pick.

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

Hit the big Bertha again today and it felt pretty good.

My only concern is that the fitting center won't have the Hasimoto shaft to test. Seems kind of silly to get fitted for a shaft and then go for something I never even hit before

Welcome!

Yep was COMPLETELY happy with my 910D3 until I got on here and came across a 915 for sale. And yes, overload is putting it mildly when it comes to new gear reviews, tech info and first hand experience from like minded golfers. Dangerous to the budget but oh so good for your golf game! Enjoy the new stick

sent from my Samsoon S5 from the bottom of a mud hole

I've spent the past week reading everything on THP!

I broke the crown on my R11S last weekend and ever since I've been on THP reading all sorts of different review threads on new drivers...M1, DBD, GBB, XR Pro....

Tested out some of the drivers and I think I know which driver I'm leaning towards next (Probably a GBB).

Now, I'm still on THP and going through all the shaft options for the new driver!! HZRDUS vs Oban Hasimoto. Read through both of those entire threads too!!

Thanks for providing me with so much information and now I'll probably spend more on my driver than my wife would like!!

PS. Dont mind me in all those threads asking for more info!

PPS - I already have a driver fitting with GolfTec next week

Should have titled it "My wife's going to hate THP".

Click bait :p

Lol, so after you get fit etc you'll have a long wait for the season up over there.

Welcome. ..it is quite the love/hate

Back