Another little project done, homemade quick disconnects for the sway bars.

91ed1e7ca07c7558ba2d44505bc8b0b2.jpg

f50cfae8b184b5e63589206fc8afadef.jpg

Give us an updated pic #cookie. One thing bad about having a sports car is having to store it and not be able to drive it. Baja'ing is fun!

Here it is right now:

452398dfa247402f5edd7179e1230496.jpg

And these are about to go on in the next hour:

8b7b63f83e4798014f52f59871e97edd.jpg

Looks nice Cookie! I love the murdered out look.

Where did you get the rims at? I'm looking to put new wheels and tires on my truck this summer and I like the looks of the wheels.

Looks nice Cookie! I love the murdered out look.

Where did you get the rims at? I'm looking to put new wheels and tires on my truck this summer and I like the looks of the wheels.

Through 4 wheel parts when I had them do the lift, etc. they are the rockstar xd2's I believe.

Passenger side gave a few challenges, needed some jigsaw trimming on the bottom holes under frame but got it done.

27ccfa7bce6dff899e2996d46395ee29.jpg

bbb3286c4616150e55cef95afc45efdd.jpg

That's a killer looking Jeep Cookie! I would love to have one of those someday.

Thanks gents, it's coming around! And of course the other side went on in about 10 minutes. Hahaha

777ec33e491ff8a97d4a2229b1be0820.jpg

That is badass! I'll ship my Jeep down to you.

Finally got headlights integrated with turn signals and hazards. Halos now also stay on when lights are on.

https://vimeo.com/155331110

That's awesome cookie!

New toy delivered and unboxed, will be installed on Saturday. Then I'll do a test pulling the suburban while its in park. ;)

d015e7117bda4eae9ae198bdd62c13e6.jpg

Not sure that's a good idea for the transmission in the suburban buddy.

Not sure that's a good idea for the transmission in the suburban buddy.

After posting I started to wonder how intelligent it was....since I know very little about car mechanics. I never claimed to be smart, perhaps I should just do it with the vehicle in neutral. :beat-up:

Damn Cookie you are going all out on that Jeep.

Damn Cookie you are going all out on that Jeep.

Need this to get my dumb ass out of trouble....already been stuck twice now where I needed help. Now I can help myself a little bit. Haha

Cookie go with a Warn...

Nah....they are solid but overpriced. Not saying that this will last as long as a Warn but I could purchase 4 of these at the same cost of a single Warn with similar specs (10k pulling power plus synthetic line). If I was using it daily then a Warn would make sense long term but this will work great for 20 pulls a year.

Nah....they are solid but overpriced. Not saying that this will last as long as a Warn but I could purchase 4 of these at the same cost of a single Warn with similar specs (10k pulling power plus synthetic line). If I was using it daily then a Warn would make sense long term but this will work great for 20 pulls a year.

I burned up 2 winches before I bought a Warn.
They are pricey, but they are quality.

Happy Jeepin'

I burned up 2 winches before I bought a Warn.
They are pricey, but they are quality.

Happy Jeepin'

What did you use before the Warns? I did do a TON of research to make sure I got the best bang for the buck dependent on my needs. I'm confident in that if I mess this one up somehow in the next 3 years I'll be able to get it repaired/replaced by the OEM.

What did you use before the Warns? I did do a TON of research to make sure I got the best bang for the buck dependent on my needs. I'm confident in that if I mess this one up somehow in the next 3 years I'll be able to get it repaired/replaced by the OEM.

I burned up a couple Mile Markers...

I burned up a couple Mile Markers...

That's a solid OEM as well....been in business over 30 years with a solid reputation. Guess I just better hope i have better luck....just wasn't ready to drop $1500 on a winch that *should* need minimal use.

That's a solid OEM as well....been in business over 30 years with a solid reputation. Guess I just better hope i have better luck....just wasn't ready to drop $1500 on a winch that *should* need minimal use.

I found myself pushing my old CJ (what else could I own....) after I put on my winch.

Install success, can barely even notice it's on there....and not done for the day. :)

7ddc95bb9b0d28668faeffecf204f426.jpg

Back