Call of Duty: Black Ops III

I have a feeling Activision makes a mess of it.

It also sucks that our best chance of a great return to WW2 games is Treyarch, who is currently the best of the three at making modern CoD offerings.

I have a feeling Activision makes a mess of it.

It also sucks that our best chance of a great return to WW2 games is Treyarch, who is currently the best of the three at making modern CoD offerings.

I agree with literally all of this

This weekend has been utter garbage. It has been laggy, glitchy, and almost impossible to play. My buddies have all had the same issues on Xbone. I was just trying to play and the guys in the lobby were all complaining how bad it's been for them as well.

Come on man! You can't give us 2xp and then it runs like crap. So much for leveling everything up like I had hoped

Played a lot of search and destroy today. My favorite mode now. Also remembered why I don't play hardcore - too many team killing idiots.

Really, really hoping that this years is a remake of the MW series. What I would pay to take me back to a remastered version of those games specifically MW2 highrise

I'm nowhere near as good as some of these guys but I was proud of this tonight...
6d68db4f22ccfc9c5471be3632f1cf0d.jpg

Apparently new duty trailer for Infinite Warfare tomorrow at noon est. Yep, already time for the new one...but I am pumped for the COD 4 remastered!

Nuketown and hard point eh? Nice!

I usually HATE nuketown. The old games, loved it, but this flying around and wall running makes it such a frustrating map. But this time I pulled the man-o-war and got a couple stellar care packages

I usually HATE nuketown. The old games, loved it, but this flying around and wall running makes it such a frustrating map. But this time I pulled the man-o-war and got a couple stellar care packages

Haha it's too small and fast for me. Sometimes you get spawn killed immediately lol.

It was hardpoint

Nuketown can suck it...

Agreed!! For some reason the original never seemed as bad as this one does.

I miss the old version. I don't know what it is bout this new version but I rarely enjoy it. Playing hardcore doesn't help though

I miss the old version. I don't know what it is bout this new version but I rarely enjoy it. Playing hardcore doesn't help though
I get booted every so often on nuketown because I kill people coming around corners and with grenades. But I Love hardcore. I can't stand having to shoot people 5+ times.

Does anyone play this anymore? I just bought a Xbox 1. I tried to play multiplayer and no one would join. Downloaded the DLC thing for $50 and still couldn't get into a game.

Back