THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Monday's going to be awesome.

I'm stuck at work all day but my boss will be away so I'll be camped out on THP all day long :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, Capt. Dean! Love seeing everybody getting involved and signups are on Monday..just another reason that I'm happy to have the day off!

This is the first Monday I've been excited for in a while lol.

Looking forward tog BIG MONDAY!!!!!!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to Monday!! Maddog and I had it ROLLING last night. He had a few "Simulator Suck" putts drop in but we both hit the ball extremely well and were throwing darts all night!!

NE, Maddog and I are coming for you!!

28a854a8d2965147aa99780ca2b9382b.jpg

Looking forward to Monday!! Maddog and I had it ROLLING last night. He had a few "Simulator Suck" putts drop in but we both hit the ball extremely well and were throwing darts all night!!

Bring it boys!! NE will be ready

Really looking forward to Monday and beyond.

Speaking of food...

What's your take on pre and in-round food? Are you a "food is fuel" guy who goes egg white omelet, fruit and gluten free low carb toast with a side of oj, or the bring on the bacon and loaded steak and egg sandwich? Granola bars, fruit and turkey jerky on course, or hot dogs and chips at the turn?

Whatever's around. I might make a smoothie or have an energy bar and some fruit.

That's some nice shooting fellas. Team NY/NJ doing work!

It is stupid cold this weekend, but I went to the PGA SS and got my bag finalized for the year.

Hate to wish a long weekend to go by quickly, but damn is it Monday yet?

Hate to wish a long weekend to go by quickly, but damn is it Monday yet?

I'm working all day tomorrow so when I get off Monday Morning it is extra awesome with these sign ups!

I see Jimmy Numbers and Maddog are tearing up the simulator, happy the see NY/NJ keeping the work up despite winters despair!

I like curve balls.

Curve balls add some extra excitement

I like curveballs! Ratcheting up the excitement

Curve ball, you say..... hmmm....

Wait I thought you said you weren't good at hitting curve balls?
Just because I can't hit them doesnt mean I don't like them. Hell I like hot and spicy food but that's not always a successful venture either haha

I'm open to any food or no food at the course. I don't notice a big change if I eat or not.

I couldn't hit curve balls in Little League, but I'll try this one out!

Back