THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

I found out yesterday that my best friend's wife is throwing him a surprise 30th birthday party on June 25th, so I will be unable to put my name in for consideration. I tried to do out the math and even if it is an evening party, I wouldn't be able to make it work logistically. Wicked bummed to miss out on the opportunity, but will be around to help #TeamNE any way I can leading up to the event. Maybe a couple practice rounds? Looking forward to following along as #TeamNE works their way to the W!

Sorry to hear that Bill. I was hoping that we could be teammates in this one, i hope you throw in for the event in May.

Sorry to hear that Bill. I was hoping that we could be teammates in this one, i hope you throw in for the event in May.
Did I miss something?

And another THP Event coming not too far away...

I will definitely be keeping an eye on the event in May!

So who is excited for Monday? I know I am!

I'm ready!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm definitely ready for Monday. I know Maddog is excited as well!

So happy Monday is a holiday so I can stalk the forums for the sign ups.

I'm definitely ready for Monday. I know Maddog is excited as well!
If he gets in I expect him to strut up and down the range wearing his old HS letterman jacket

If he gets in I expect him to strut up and down the range wearing his old HS letterman jacket
Haha oh boy he may just do that!! Might bring back some magic into his old game!

Man the signups are coming left and right it appears.
Gauntlet today.
http://bit.ly/1QtVMI4

This one next week...And more to come

Can't wait until Monday myself either.

For all the interested folks on the New England side - I've asked you guys a bunch of questions. Is there anything you'd like to ask me?*. After all, if you're picked, you're stuck with me until late June.

* "Are you going to pick me?" is not a valid question for this.

For all the interested folks on the New England side - I've asked you guys a bunch of questions. Is there anything you'd like to ask me?*. After all, if you're picked, you're stuck with me until late June.

Describe your game, you know about ours.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

When you're looking at pairings what attributes (golf skills)are you looking at to complement each other?

Also are you looking at personality traits for pairings the same way?

how afraid are you of getting rolled? of facing me? of picking the wrong person? of dealing with the hurt feelings after picks are made?

how afraid are you of getting rolled? of facing me? of picking the wrong person? of dealing with the hurt feelings after picks are made?

#TheDeanHasSpoken

#butthurt

I've seen you play, you've beaten me, but I rate your game as an #AMinus

Serious question - what is your biggest challenge as a Captain for this event?

I've seen you play, you've beaten me, but I rate your game as an #AMinus

Serious question - what is your biggest challenge as a Captain for this event?

challenges will come and go. Here are some, with not all tackled by the captains themselves.

1)Challenge 1 - create some excitement for the event. I think that has happened already and we will see how much with signups on Monday. Of course that one doesn't end then, needs to keep up all the way through the final shot.

2)Challenge 2 - get a team. Signups Monday, and then for two weeks need to sit back and stew over who will be the captain's picks. Those are going to be difficult to do.

3)Challenge 3 - get team to feel like a team. Might not be as difficult as a nationwide team. Being a region it's much more possible to get together and tee it up.

4)Challenge 4 - Make sure said team is up to the task of being active on the forum, both in and out of the RR thread.

5)Challenge 5 - Put together pairings that I feel will succeed.

6)Challenge 6 - Destroy MPeterson

Of those, the biggest challenge right now is #2. The easiest is probably #6.

Wow, that's billboard material.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Dean bringin' the heat!

I like the confidence Dean has in his team before they are even picked.

may just have to bring a pic of me practicing for HS team that I have recently dug up :banana:

ddec, a man with a plan, hard to beat a man with a plan!!!!!!!!

Back